JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel for the guy, but you can't keep rude people from being rude. It's probably the way they were brought up.

On the other hand, as soon as he hears someone yammering away at 11 on their cell phone, he could just go sit right behind them and start singing dirty sea shantys at the top of his lungs. ;)

Why is talking on a phone considered rude? I remember being at a restaurant by myself and I got dirty looks from a couple at another table because someone called me. I only talked for about three min. I wasn't talking any louder then they were. The only thing I could figure is they were angry that they couldn't hear both sides of the conversation

There was a guy at the grocery store the other night talking on his phone and he was damn near yelling he was talking so loud. I heard him loud and clear 4 isles away. I don't know what it is that makes people talk louder than they need to while on the cell phone. I find myself doing it too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top