Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Philadelphia, PA - annoyed bus rider jams cell phones

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ATCclears, Mar 1, 2012.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I feel for the guy, but you can't keep rude people from being rude. It's probably the way they were brought up.

On the other hand, as soon as he hears someone yammering away at 11 on their cell phone, he could just go sit right behind them and start singing dirty sea shantys at the top of his lungs. ;)

ATCclears and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Why is talking on a phone considered rude? I remember being at a restaurant by myself and I got dirty looks from a couple at another table because someone called me. I only talked for about three min. I wasn't talking any louder then they were. The only thing I could figure is they were angry that they couldn't hear both sides of the conversation

moose and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Dude lucky no one called the cops and reported him as a terrorist for having some kind of detonator.

5. SIXGUNRUGER

SIXGUNRUGER Forest Grove, OR Active Member 2015 Volunteer

There was a guy at the grocery store the other night talking on his phone and he was damn near yelling he was talking so loud. I heard him loud and clear 4 isles away. I don't know what it is that makes people talk louder than they need to while on the cell phone. I find myself doing it too.