JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is other stuff put upon us than the fees and permits, Best you get the applicable regulations and just do what you can at understanding. (so far, amazingly enough, free)

When I started hunting, we called it a synopsis, almost a Jack Webb mentality (just the facts mam) which to me, young and impatient, thought couldn't get any worse.
Boy was I wrong!
There is no end to the restrictions, fees, and complete ambiguity the government can come up with.

Usually, if you have a permit for upland birds, you don't need an extra license for pheasants unless you're doing paid hunts. But it's a good idea to check the local rules to be certain.

For Oregon, like the first response said, you only need the fee permit for fee pheasant hunts at Sauvie Island, EE Wilson, or Denman Wildlife Areas. The permit is $25 and is good for two birds per permit. You can buy unlimited permits.

Washington runs its own fee pheasant program and there are many, many sites and the fee is a one-time annual fee for I believe unlimited birds. Fee is quite a bit higher though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top