JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Reasonable and Prudent" at 0300 hrs?????

Rrrrright......
NOT saying, right or wrong.
BUT........
Even the cops would be chastised by the public. That is......if they were to come around at that time (warrant or not).

Aloha, Mark

I hear footsteps outside on my front porch, slow and quiet. At first I thought it was a random animal, but I go to the window to investigate. I hear footsteps retreating in the gravel and see someone carrying a flashlight.

They're far enough away at this point so I crack open the door, the man turns around and we stare at each other. I'm watching his hands, to see what he is holding. He doesn't know what I'm holding, low and ready behind the door.

After a few moments, he breaks the silence, "I'm looking for Justin." I ask him, "Who are you, do you have identification?" He replies, "It's in the truck." I forcefully say, "You need to leave right now." He starts walking and says, "Tell him to call. I left a note."

His truck is parked around the corner. I watch him walk away and scope the area after he leaves. The note on the door is printed with a phone number and hours to call, with a handwritten "case number". I figure he's a parole officer or something, but the number is for a damn shady bubblegum tow company. The reviews on the internet definitely have a theme of how crooked and greedy this company and employees are.

After a few minutes I take a quick spin around the neighborhood to ensure he really left. I didn't see anyone, nor a truck. Now I'm questioning, Who the bubblegum sends an employee to go creeping around at this time of night to leave a note? Have any of you heard of this before, or is it some kind of casing a house and checking to see vulnerabilities or stuff to steal?

-Robert
Repo man has to repo.

I was less crazy than this legend:

-Robert
That's awesome! Even if it is 100% acting, it's damned effective. They would never ever go back there and they would be telling all their fellow lowlifes about it for days, "That dude will kill you, don't even think about going there, he's crazy".

I know a guy that hired a remodeling contractor in a sketchy area. He made a point of telling each of the workers in just casual conversation, "If anyone comes near my place to rob it, I'll just shoot them, I don't care about any consequences, I'll shoot them all" or something to that effect. It was all an act but he said they all were nervous after that anytime he would come in. :p

Seattle's greatest hits made ASP

That baseball bat one is awesome. Cracks me up! I disagree with the host about baseball bat being every bit as lethal as a gun. With a baseball bat u can break windows but shooting a gun will break the window and the bullet will keep on going.

That place they are living they better put up a locked gate or something to keep thieves from rolling in there.

Also the host says he's not going to give him a hard time for breaking the glass with bat. What's the guy supposed to do, bring them milk and cookies and then stand around and watch?

I agree with the host that using the gun as a glass breaker is not smart. Also agree with the big bear spray that he mentioned. We have one hanging behind the door for this exact reason. Can grab lethal force or bear spray or both.

Last Edited:
The crank call idea is too funny....don't do it...but funny nevertheless.

I would call the towing company and let them know what you think of their employee and his actions...as well as giving the best description of him and his truck to them.
Andy
Remind them, gently, that they just might have had a funeral to arrange, instead of a vehicle pick-up.

Stupid meme but someone already made it and I'm lazy

644B7E4D-EBFC-41A1-A95B-FAD51944BA48.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews