JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are my thoughts on this issue. Threre is a HUGE difference in my opinion between the guy that was selling the SKS and some of the guys that are trying to price gouge on ammo!

The guy with the SKS didn't just go to the gun shop and buy it for $250 and crank the price up! He put a lot of time and work into the gun after he bought it. It is subjective as to how much value that added to the gun and if it was worth it. Myself, having a cammo SKS wouldn't be worth that much more than a synthetic one. It wouldn't be worth the time or money output to have that. That being said, it may be to someone else. If someone really wanted a nicely cammo'd SKS, and didn't want to do it themselves, or didn't have the ability, then it may be worth them laying out the money. I know that I wouldn't put all of the work into the gun and not figure in money for my output, both monetarilly as well as my time. I think what happened on that guys post was definitely out of line. 5 pages of giving the guy crap was excessive for sure! Especially when he explained himself multiple times.

Now, I will talk about the guys who really are gouging people. There is a lot of guys out there, some gun owners and some not, that are going out and buying up the ammo and stuff from stores and trying to gouge people selling them. I have no respect at all for those people and myself I don't see anything wrong with someone pointing out that they are gouging people, even though I would PM them if I was going to do so. Going to bi-mart and buying up all of .223 ammo causes a false shortage. That isn't really supply and demand! It is the person manipulating the supply and profiting off of it! We need to be all working together in this crisis and not trying to screw each other. That is my 2 cents worth.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top