JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns and violence. That's just pure child's play. We haven't seen nuttin yet. Wait till people start using cars to mow down others. Yea I know, it's been done, but we haven't seen crap yet. Guns are like throwing darts. Cars can eliminate many many humans all at once. It's all about freaks trying to do the most horrible thing imaginable. But follow the money. Oil, gas, auto industry, suppliers. Cars will always be considered a butter knife.

Guns and violence. That's just pure child's play. We haven't seen nuttin yet. Wait till people start using cars to mow down others. Yea I know, it's been done, but we haven't seen crap yet. Guns are like throwing darts. Cars can eliminate many many humans all at once. It's all about freaks trying to do the most horrible thing imaginable. But follow the money. Oil, gas, auto industry, suppliers. Cars will always be considered a butter knife.
Problem is, the progressives spend every waking moment of their day trying to think up more ways to regulate everyone else. Meanwhile, they have not come up with one answer on how to stop bad people from doing bad things.

Problem is, the progressives spend every waking moment of their day trying to think up more ways to regulate everyone else. Meanwhile, they have not come up with one answer on how to stop bad people from doing bad things.
But drugs are perfectly cool with them. And pets for relationships

Great video, thanks for posting. I've always liked Teller's work.

Very well said. That is why we have to oppose the deranged, anti-freedom crew by any legal means necessary.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top