JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That might well work. Or I'm sure with a heat gun, the right heating tip and some plastic to fill the gap you could weld it back together. Yes, plastic welding is a thing.
I know all about plastic welding. I have repaired factory motorcycle bodywork many times. But for that little crack? PW is too much work. Just slap a glob of Flex Seal and call it could.

Need some room for your pistols and revolvers to hang out? Two styles of safe hangers, free for pickup. Will update when all gone.
CEFA5730-CFBD-45FC-A8C1-CCD873DA80F8.jpeg B5689917-497B-44C0-9A6A-861AB7900AB8.jpeg

Help me clear some space out of the gun room please!
Both of the following are up for grabs, pickup preferred @ the shop because I'm lazy.

1) Kydex press (full disclosure it could use a some new foam) along with a bunch of kydex sheets, and some rivets/misc. mounting hardware.
IMG_0482.jpg
2) Lockdown Gun Safe Dehumidifier - got as a gift but unfortunately I can't find a way to make it work with my setup, it's new but out of packaging / a little dusty from sitting on a shelf for the last year.
IMG_0483.jpg

Both of the following are up for grabs, pickup preferred @ the shop because I'm lazy.

1) Kydex press (full disclosure it could use a some new foam) along with a bunch of kydex sheets, and some rivets/misc. mounting hardware.
View attachment 1105513
2) Lockdown Gun Safe Dehumidifier - got as a gift but unfortunately I can't find a way to make it work with my setup, it's new but out of packaging / a little dusty from sitting on a shelf for the last year.
View attachment 1105514
Will you ship? If so I will be more than happy to make some room for you and receive both items. Also, I am more than happy to pay all shipping if you will do that. Please let me know in a PM and I will respond. Thanx.

Last Edited:

View attachment 1105513
View attachment 1105514
I would love to try my hand at the Kydex if available, I am overdue to stop by and see what I can't live without anyway.

Jeremy

I would love to try my hand at the Kydex if available, I am overdue to stop by and see what I can't live without anyway.

Jeremy
Alright the press is all yours, I'll have it at the shop tomorrow but no rush, feel free to come grab it anytime!

Will you ship? Of so I will be more than happy to make some room for you and receive both items. Also, I am more than happy to pay all shipping if you will do that. Please let me know in a PM and I will respond. Thanx.
PM sent!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads