JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
30ish high base 20 gauge shells. I'll toss them this weekend if nobody wants them

image.jpg

I have four industrial fall protection harnesses I will pass on to anyone that can use one. Great for working on your roof or in your tree stand. PM me if your are interested
All four spoken for. Working out details with Cosmos Mariner, Flopsweat, Nutty4Guns, and MasterChef.
E9570FE7-5CD0-41FB-975E-DAA51E76C8ED.jpeg

Last Edited:
Sending a PIF into the community. Would anyone like a Relentless Tactical IWB suede holster for a J frame? Bought it recently and tried it on. Didn't care for it. It's still brand new and was only used for one day. Prefer to meet in person to save shipping hassle. Willing to ship if you cover costs.

-Justin

D9F11627-C129-444C-A3FA-C39E05EF1504.jpeg

Sending a PIF into the community. Would anyone like a Relentless Tactical IWB suede holster for a J frame? Bought it recently and tried it on. Didn't care for it. It's still brand new and was only used for one day. Prefer to meet in person to save shipping hassle. Willing to ship if you cover costs.

-Justin

View attachment 1116422
Pm on the way

Lee Load All. What you see is what you get. Located in Vernonia. I can meet in Hillsboro near Hwy 26 and Brookwood or North Plains Wednesdays through Saturdays around 6:00pm

Edit: Spoken For

D241C7F1-5969-4305-AFD5-3971B0704EFF.jpeg

Last Edited:
Push button safety for an AR15 (yes, you read that right). Also has spring and pin. Located in Vernonia. I can meet in Hillsboro near Brookwood and Hwy 26 or North Plains Wednesdays through Saturdays around 6:00pm

Edit- In the mail it went

55723981-CE7D-4553-AB9D-EF80CC7D99E6.jpeg

Last Edited:
***GONE***

Cheap Amazon scope. It's not selling so it's free to whoever wants it. Must pick up in Gresham. You can also make a donation to NWFA. If not, that's ok as well.

IMG_20210720_180830408_HDR.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top