JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back on topic, free to a good home, Dillon 550 tool head.
Pickup in Beaverton....
20211219_233150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@P7M13. I'll take the tool head please! I'll PM you a pic of my press in the morning once I'm home.
No need. The humor from the thread portion and necessary drift was priceless.
PM me your address. I'll drop it in the mail.

@P7M13 , pm me and I'll venmo you the shipping costs.
As penance for thread drift.
%2F3b%2F8a%2F01%2F3b8a01d156d75e9123405d2eeb6ae2f8.jpg
'sall good, brother.

I'm a man of my word!

. 20211220_130027.jpg

This will be great to get. I'm passing it along to a young broke college student that I'm helping to build a tool head and then will help him load on my press, until he can get one of his own. So, Merry Christmas to the both of us! Thanks.

PM inbound.

I'm a man of my word!

.View attachment 1092510

This will be great to get. I'm passing it along to a young broke college student that I'm helping to build a tool head and then will help him load on my press, until he can get one of his own. So, Merry Christmas to the both of us! Thanks.

PM inbound.
This is some serious pay it forward stuff going on right here. :)

View attachment 1094311
One or both are free for the taking if you need some safe cleaning time. Also have many of the bent wire pistol holders to share.
Jeremy, I'll take you up on a few of these.

Also Merry Xmas. Hope the little lady got spoiled!

Let me know your holiday hours when able too. I have a trade, double private transfer, I'll be swinging by for!

Please keep it on topic, ladies and gents, there's an off-topic forum if you want to talk about the other stuff.
But... but... This is Christmas and we gotta have a little fun!

Okay, I'll stay on topic and offer to Pay-It-Forward...

Free Trash! You pick up in a forest near you (and every forest has it)! You pay for disposal, (but I'm open to help if you need it!). Only valid at target shooting locations on public lands. You pick it up and take it off our hands. This trash won't last long, so come and get it before it waists away into our beautiful great outdoors! We all really appreciate it and it helps to keep our places to shoot open for all to enjoy! You will love removing this trash, as it is an eye sore to all who visit our forests, and you'll be a hero for saving our places to shoot! Show the 'Greenies' we are all about a healthy environment and quality recreation! Come and get it! It's free and it's yours for the taking! Thank you!

(PM me for assistance if you need.)
Bill

But... but... This is Christmas and we gotta have a little fun!

Okay, I'll stay on topic and offer to Pay-It-Forward...

Free Trash! You pick up in a forest near you (and every forest has it)! You pay for disposal, (but I'm open to help if you need it!). Only valid at target shooting locations on public lands. You pick it up and take it off our hands. This trash won't last long, so come and get it before it waists away into our beautiful great outdoors! We all really appreciate it and it helps to keep our places to shoot open for all to enjoy! You will love removing this trash, as it is an eye sore to all who visit our forests, and you'll be a hero for saving our places to shoot! Show the 'Greenies' we are all about a healthy environment and quality recreation! Come and get it! It's free and it's yours for the taking! Thank you!

(PM me for assistance if you need.)
Bill
Kinda silly, but it's for real. If you will go pick up trash at target shooting places, I, (Trash No Land), will pay for the disposal cost! No foolin. I'll help you out and cover your cost if you can't swing it.

It's because we have so much trash in our favorite places to shoot and we have to do more to keep it open. "If we abuse it, we loose it!" We need to show that we support responsible target shooting on public lands and we are willing to chip in to help save and preserve it.

So, if you are of a mind to help the cause, I'm willing to help you get it done. Go for it. I got your back.

(It's because we got a nice grant, recently, and we can now do more to help save our places to shoot! So, don't be shy about asking for help with disposal costs. We'll work it out.)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top