JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 3 boxes of 20 gauge #8 Target Load shells for anyone who wants them. Live on the west side of PDX and can meet with a days notice. Cant use them myself

Gone

Last Edited:
Time for me to contribute here again. Thanks to @MTpockets I got a nice pair of M24 binocs today. Here is my way of saying thank you:

About 250-300 rounds of .22lr. Most are copper plated "C" stamped rounds. So obviously CCI but I honestly don't remember anything about these. A few Winchester M22 mixed in. Found these in an ammo can and I don't own a .22lr anymore nor do I plan to buy another one so these are FREE to a supporting member. You pick up in Beaverton at my office. They are in an old Winchester M22 600 count brick box for reference.

Convo and come get them. I will not meet you anywhere but my office, they are free after all. :)

IMG_2692.JPG IMG_2693.JPG

This is the pay it forward thread, but I can sweeten the deal even more but it will cost you a little something. I'll trade the .22lr ammo and 80 rounds of Tulammo 7.62x39mm in two new 40 round packs to a supporting member for......

One AR GI mag. Or one 2nd gen PMAG. Easy huh?
Slow Sunday evening i guess ;)

Kind of. Or the little bit of OCD may be to blame. ;)

I will however, agree there is something very therapeutic about counting ammo :)

I keep all my 9mm and .223 bulk-style in ammo cans. I DO from time to time count every round. I use nitrile gloves to keep dirt and oil exposure away from the rounds.

This is the pay it forward thread, but I can sweeten the deal even more but it will cost you a little something. I'll trade the .22lr ammo and 80 rounds of Tulammo 7.62x39mm in two new 40 round packs to a supporting member for......

One AR GI mag. Or one 2nd gen PMAG. Easy huh?

Kind of. Or the little bit of OCD may be to blame. ;)

PM Sent

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top