JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 3 boxes of 20 gauge #8 Target Load shells for anyone who wants them. Live on the west side of PDX and can meet with a days notice. Cant use them myself

Gone

Last Edited:
Time for me to contribute here again. Thanks to @MTpockets I got a nice pair of M24 binocs today. Here is my way of saying thank you:

About 250-300 rounds of .22lr. Most are copper plated "C" stamped rounds. So obviously CCI but I honestly don't remember anything about these. A few Winchester M22 mixed in. Found these in an ammo can and I don't own a .22lr anymore nor do I plan to buy another one so these are FREE to a supporting member. You pick up in Beaverton at my office. They are in an old Winchester M22 600 count brick box for reference.

Convo and come get them. I will not meet you anywhere but my office, they are free after all. :)

IMG_2692.JPG IMG_2693.JPG

This is the pay it forward thread, but I can sweeten the deal even more but it will cost you a little something. I'll trade the .22lr ammo and 80 rounds of Tulammo 7.62x39mm in two new 40 round packs to a supporting member for......

One AR GI mag. Or one 2nd gen PMAG. Easy huh?
Slow Sunday evening i guess ;)

Kind of. Or the little bit of OCD may be to blame. ;)

I will however, agree there is something very therapeutic about counting ammo :)

I keep all my 9mm and .223 bulk-style in ammo cans. I DO from time to time count every round. I use nitrile gloves to keep dirt and oil exposure away from the rounds.

This is the pay it forward thread, but I can sweeten the deal even more but it will cost you a little something. I'll trade the .22lr ammo and 80 rounds of Tulammo 7.62x39mm in two new 40 round packs to a supporting member for......

One AR GI mag. Or one 2nd gen PMAG. Easy huh?

Kind of. Or the little bit of OCD may be to blame. ;)

PM Sent

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads