JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A2 grips and trigger guards. At least 5 available, please PM if you want a set. (1) set per person please.

14848743497231931118399.jpg

GONE...THANX

Mosin nagant trigger upgrade kit...
Cheapo thing off ebay. I sold all my mosins and found it in my glove box... so its here for a supporting memeber only.

GONE THANX

20170117_160824.jpg

Last Edited:
That defeats the purpose of paying it forward to charge someone. Even "cost."
Not really. It is offering equipment and services for free and ONLY charging for materials. Paying it forward isn't ONLY "paying it forward" if it is 100% FREE. Pay it forward is an expression for describing the beneficiary of a good deed repaying it to others instead of to the original benefactor.

But thank you for trying to help Oregon Quartermaster

Danner Friends & Family Pass expires 3/31/17. Get up to 40%, you can use it at store or online. I have already bought a couple pair of boots. Up for grabs to first person who responds. Only condition is you have to pick up near airport or CTRAN bus station in east Vancouver. Thanks!

Last Edited:
Free Lee Turret Press Components to any NWFA member.

TR 2447 Wood Knob
TP2105 Lever (aluminum)
TP2128 Toggle (aluminum) 3 EA.
FT3128 5/16 x3" Bolt
FT2111 5/16-18 Nut

Can meet in Yamhill County or ship USPS at your expense.

Spoken for; thanks.

Last Edited:
Up for grabs is a Graber 3-bike rack for your trunk. 38-ways adjustable, or so it looks. Rests on the bumper and/or trunk lid or hatchback and straps on. Easy on and off. Could use some lube for the latches, otherwise in excellent condition. Pickup in SE Portland, 162nd and Division area.
No takers here, so I sold it on Craigslist.:(

WP_20170324_004.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR