JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you had the choice of getting either the Para Expert or <broken link removed> , with a price difference of only $75 which would you get and why (without saying "It's a Para, enough said" or "It's a RIA, 'nuff said")? My local gun pusher has both in stock, I want one, but can only afford one or the other right now. He also has a <broken link removed> and a <broken link removed> , but I really like the Para and RIA the best out of them. But maybe, I should consider the Regent. I don't like the grip safety of the Remington, it's uncomfortable. The nub on the grip safety on the other three fits flush with the backstrap.

I don't have a problem with foreign made guns, but if I had the choice, I'd choose the Para as it's made in the USA, from what I can find in the North Carolina. I'd rather have my money go to a US workers, then foreign. Granter I know plenty of people shooting RIA's and they like them. I even looked at a Citadel in 9mm, but since those are the choices, I'd go with the one made here.

Para's US headquarter is in Pineville, North Carolina but their manufacturing factory is in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. I'd go with the Para since they are really good guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top