JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, PSA just permanently lost a customer. I have spent a LOT of money with them over the years, but they can go to hell. They caved and won't even ship a WA LEGAL firearm to one of us now. Chicken $hit S.O.B.s...

I'd say that it's all........

WASHINGTON's FAULT

Yeah......for electing those FOOLS and passing UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.

Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS..............

1681933506992.png

Meh, that is the root of the issue, but bubblegum Palmetto for their coward BS. If they won't even sell something that would be legal post HB1240, then they don't deserve our business.

PSA was giving Washington residents priority until the law timeframe was too close to be realistically transferred to a buyer. Blame your state and representatives. That's what ruined all of this. Same goes for Oregon, we'll soon face the music too.

PSA worked with WA and OR and continues to when and where they can. They've had a warning on their site for a month about the cutoff time my friend. I check them daily.
I realize you are bummed, but they did their part and this is all liability/legal related.

As for non firearm items, I'm sure they are just sifting through the ever changing laws Washington is coming up with man.. you really think a business that tries to get as much product out as possible is going to make some big stand and lose money? No way. They have a legal team, they have to sift through this new ban legislation nonsense.. odds are in time the dust will settle and things can and will be shipped.. but again.. the people to blame are the ones tanking the state. PSA has been solid in my book. Not sure why so many are quick to throw them under the bus, I find that odd.

Well, PSA just permanently lost a customer. I have spent a LOT of money with them over the years, but they can go to hell. They caved and won't even ship a WA LEGAL firearm to one of us now. Chicken $hit S.O.B.s...
Respectfully, your righteous anger is misdirected: You can thank Jay Dimsleee, Knob Ferguson, and their cadre of mouthbreathing knuckle-draggers including these state welfare recipients: Peterson, Senn, Alvarado, Walen, Street, Springer, Simmons, Reeves, Reed, Ormsby, Kloba, Fitzgibbon, Duerr, Doglio, Berry, Bateman, Fey, Davis, Ramel, Bergquist, Fosse, Pollet, Lekanoff, Macri, Gregerson, Santos.

Meh, that is the root of the issue, but bubblegum Palmetto for their coward BS. If they won't even sell something that would be legal post HB1240, then they don't deserve our business.
LOL PSA was the fighting front for Oregon and Washington on Mag bans. Now were headed down a dark road and ATF is going after FFLs. If they lose their license the rest of the country will suffer. Washington is a small piece of the pie and you can not blame them. It really sucks but no their fault

I inquired about a non-threaded barrel Dagger. No legality issue pre or post hb1240. Tell me where the danger for PSA is in selling that to me. I would be able to buy a non-threaded G19 after HB1240 is signed in.

Calm down, petunia. Once this all shakes out and we know what the environment looks like I'm sure you can buy your dagger. Just be patient

I completely understand them cutting off sales of anything that is banned under any laws, but this is just chicken$hit
I get your anger. But this is all legalese stuff.
As another has mentioned, this ties into their FFL stuff and with the newer aggressive laws they have to sift through all the information and ensure a product they sell to a resident of a state with severe pending restrictions doesn't get caught up in limbo. It's all for a reason, I assure you. I know it seems like cowardice on their part, but it's not.. this is a legal game on their end. They want to sell us products and they've been great about pumping out said products and giving priority to states with impending anti 2A legislation.

I believe that it probably has more to do with SB5078. I would expect many more will follow, including local retailers/LGS. Are you aware of the scope and ramifications of SB5078?

Okay, I realize now that the number is same on the new law targeting the industry as a hole. You think this will lead to nationwide boycott by firearm industry selling to WA residents?

Okay, I realize now that the number is same on the new law targeting the industry as a hole. You think this will lead to nationwide boycott by firearm industry selling to WA residents?
It's not the manufacturers/distributors/retailers who are the problem. It's their insurers who will no longer provide coverage.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top