JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"A Pennsylvania man fatally shot a father of four as he tried to unload his gun while stopped at a red light, police said. Lloyd Amarsingh, 28, has been charged with third-degree murder in the Friday morning shooting that he claims was accidental, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported. "

"Amarsingh, of Darby, told detectives he pulled out his gun and tried to unload it while stopped at an intersection in Upper Darby, but the weapon went off accidentally as he tried to remove a live round from the chamber, according to an affidavit of probable cause for his arrest."

Don't do that. Why would you try to unload your gun while driving. Pull over, park.
I get you might have to go into the Post Office or Court, but then you would be securing your FA.

Last Edited:
The van in the picture is in the right lane. Seems an awkward angle for a right-handed person to point a gun while unloading it. Being that one of the charges is 3rd degree murder, I may not be the only one who doesn't believe him.

Was he driving a Subaru?

1648699888735.png

Especially since he left the scene of a so-called "accidental shooting" and only called the police after consulting with an attorney.
AND - I'd bet on he eventually 'rolled over ' and admitted this was intentional - but that most likely will never be revealed however the 3rd degree murder charge denotes 'intent'.

The interesting part of this is the 'video' part of the story has 'road rage' written all over it but the written part highlights the 'unloading' part with 'road rage' only mentioned in one part of it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads