JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well......it's THAT time.
Lawyer-Up.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Wow looks like he had a nice capacity gun. I count maybe 9 shots in the windshield and 7 shown at the arrows.

Hard to tell from angles of the video if the other car recieving a bullet at sportsman's was from the good guy or bad guy. Could have been one of those exiting the back window of the silver truck but hard to tell.

Looks to be a marine corps vet? Good to see that the good guy was not arrested.

16FEB5DF-07D5-4C93-950E-7E3CB9710102.jpeg
9683B8CD-1E0F-4085-9017-C68814DB1368.jpeg
F8EA5C59-6379-40EA-9883-16CC48C1E3DE.jpeg

Last Edited:
I support this level of criminal deterrence. I understand that the law will likely view this as some form of murder - I'm also not advocating for breaking the law, but I have zero sympathy for the thief.

I support this level of criminal deterrence. I understand that the law will likely view this as some form of murder - I'm also not advocating for breaking the law, but I have zero sympathy for the thief.
I'm not so sure the law will view it as "Murder". Pretty sure you are allowed to defend yourself if a thief pulls a gun on you.

The article had limited information. Perhaps you know more?

Wow looks like he had a nice capacity gun. I count maybe 9 shots in the windshield and 7 shown at the arrows.

Hard to tell from angles of the video if the other car recieving a bullet at sportsman's was from the good guy or bad guy. Could have been one of those exiting the back window of the silver truck but hard to tell.

View attachment 1278093
View attachment 1278094
View attachment 1278096
NRA sticker and a combat medic sticker. Due to the fact the Marine Corps doesn't have medics I don't think he's a Marine. But all I have to go off of are the decals pictured.

I'm not so sure the law will view it as "Murder". Pretty sure you are allowed to defend yourself if a thief pulls a gun on you.

The article had limited information. Perhaps you know more?
Just as an example, in some jurisdictions, if you go outside to confront the car thief, the PA may view you as instigating the lethal encounter, even if they did draw on you first.

NRA sticker and a combat medic sticker. Due to the fact the Marine Corps doesn't have medics I don't think he's a Marine. But all I have to go off of are the decals pictured.
Medics that take care of the Marines are US NAVY My daughter was a Corpsman in the Navy and trained with Marines then took care of them both in Iraq and at the Naval hospital in Sigonela, Sicily

View attachment 1278093
View attachment 1278094
View attachment 1278096

Marine Corps?

Dude shot the he!! out of his own truck, spraying bullets all over the windshield and side, and the thief lived to lie about it in court.

Based on his marksmanship skills, I'm guessing an Air Force Vet. (It's a joke, don't get your panties in a knot)

Interesting point of view.

Which law school did you go to?
It's the same concept if you were in a speaking altercation and you pushed someone to get them away from you. If the person you pushed pulled a gun and in return you also pull a gun and shoot you COULD be found at fault. Simply because you initiated the chain of events.

Or chasing someone out of your house and engaging with them.

I don't think the guy did anything wrong personally. But the LAW doesn't always see it that way. He should have called the cops and gave them the info. Even saying I am going to go retrieve my truck would have put some flames under the LEO due to the fact that an altercation was likely. No guarantees but at least you would have documented history.

If you're gunna carry you gotta be smart and have a cool head. I hope this guy doesn't end up in jail. Although personally a truck is t worth me going to jail over. I very selective on what I'm willing/worth to fight over.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top