JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a perfect solution. We should wear man skirts, er, I mean kilts. Combat kilts with belt loops and cargo pockets, but pleated and with enough room to hike it up while dropping the payload without unbickling or otherwise loosening up the gun. Go traditional aka Commando, and one can practice the Spider Man where you cling to the stall walls and your butt never touches the seat. This is a more advanced form of the hover poop. Careful with splashback tho. May be better to just squat behind a bush, a car, a coworkers desk, or onto the engine block of your nemesis. :D

I have a perfect solution. We should wear man skirts, er, I mean kilts. Combat kilts with belt loops and cargo pockets, but pleated and with enough room to hike it up while dropping the payload without unbickling or otherwise loosening up the gun. Go traditional aka Commando, and one can practice the Spider Man where you cling to the stall walls and your butt never touches the seat. This is a more advanced form of the hover poop. Careful with splashback tho. May be better to just squat behind a bush, a car, a coworkers desk, or onto the engine block of your nemesis. :D
Mosquitoes, cats and snakes are some of the many reasons I don't wear kilts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top