JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe I'm blind, but where are the deadly assault rifles?
View attachment 1009642
The MAS-36 in 7.5x54 French is a longtime favorite of both the bloods and crips for it's accuracy and reliability.

"We are seeing an epidemic of guns and drugs on the streets, including residential neighborhoods, of Multnomah County that we have not seen in recent memory," Sgt. Matt Ferguson, a member of the sheriff's office's Dangerous Drug Team, said in a statement.

Well I wonder what could have happened in the last decade or so that could have lead to this???? That one must really have them stumped. Damn, if only we could figure out why this is getting so bad. We must need a new law, that will fix it.
I wonder if he found an Stg-44 and kept it for himself.

The news reporter didn't do a very good job of determining that only 11 states have mandatory reporting it stolen firearms, as they also missed Hawaii along with the other states already mentioned in the thread.

yes, the photo inventory is accepted, but not just a computer list
I can get serial numbers off Gun Broker and make a list
Not sure if you are bragging about how to scam insurance companies or just being sarcastic. I supposed there are always ways to "work the system", I just don't think that way...

Not sure if you are bragging about how to scam insurance companies or just being sarcastic. I supposed there are always ways to "work the system", I just don't think that way...
being sarcastic
I don't have an inventory - don't have but 2 firearms according to Washington state
we live on remote property
the way I look at it, if someone breaks into my home and steals my firearms, I'll be dead and wont care
If I'm not home, my son is, it's not going to be a casual break-in by a meth head to get to my firearms

The really sad part of this story are two full auto weapons that would be transferable. There are only so many out there.

On another note, what does the ATF tell you to do if your tax-stamped item gets stolen?

I don't even wanna know how you achieved this :)
back in the day, there was group of gun dealers who cycled firearms through guns show, at least 3, before they sold the firearm to you
yes, there was the ATF form, but those were paper only and stored in cardboard boxes in Washington DC
the local rural sheriff had bad book keeping in that county

do you remember the Bhagwan in Oregon in the '80s - they sold anything for cash

and what happens in Las Vegas - stays in Las Vegas

In the '90s I saw Chinese Type 56S sold in a bar in Chicago - if you were Irish

then there was this guy in Oregon, I would tell him what I wanted - was told to be a a certain rest stop in Oregon at 0230 in the morning on a certain date and given a number
a semi rolled into the rest stop at 0250 - the driver opened the back doors and called out numbers
we paid cash and got our product

or you could have a family member in Utah purchase a product for you off Utah Gun Broker and drive over to get it, since transfer to family members with no paperwork is legal in Utah

or this could all be scenarios I made up, since I'm an old guy and my memory is failing

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top