JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just another article to make it looks like guns are bad, not bad people who are using, selling drugs
From the clickbait title all the way to the end, the gun angle was front and center. The dope, prior felonies, and admitted gang affiliation got passing mentions.

Interesting that 300+ firearms, including a couple of possible NFA items, only netted 11 counts of felon in posession of firearms charges. How about SB941? Did homeboy fill out 4473s on all of those? Was he just holding? That's my guess... and STILL a violation of SB941. Show us how this necessary piece of common sense gun control WORKS you monkeys!

no, IF an owner can prove they were stolen and has proof of ownership, they can be returned
I don't have proof of ownership on over half of my firearms, since I've had some for 40 years
back in the day, many didn't want to have proof of purchase - remember - they were coming for our guns

if they were traded by the lawful owner for drugs, it's going to be hard to get your firearm back
I think your proof of ownership would be your knowledge of the make, model, caliber and serial number of the weapon stolen from you as well as the case number from when you reported it stolen. ;)

Someone on our site put up a thread about how his storage unit was robbed of alot of guns.
He put up a partial list.
I don't remember who,, maybe 1.5, 2 months ago.
I think one of that guy's guns was used in the cop-killing in Vancouver a few weeks back. Those scumbags were videotaped going in and out of that storage facility.

the sad part is all these firearms will be destroyed
I see at least one M1A, a couple of SMLEs, 1911s and dozens of hunting rifles

Don't worry, I'm sure the valuable or halfway decent arms will find their way from an evidence locker to a trooper's gun cabinet before it is "destroyed."

What?! No already used and completely inert AT4 tubes? I'm disappointed.

If you had to characterize the perps by the firearms photo it appears this gang is all 60+ year olds who say things like "you don't need an assault weapon to hunt deer."

a list of firearms is not proof of ownership
I can create a computer list in minutes - doesn't prove I own them
For me special rider insurance I have a record of serial numbers for all guns and photos of all guns including close ups of the serial numbers. That is all my insurance company required. No receipts needed.

For me special rider insurance I have a record of serial numbers for all guns and photos of all guns including close ups of the serial numbers. That is all my insurance company required. No receipts needed.
yes, the photo inventory is accepted, but not just a computer list
I can get serial numbers off Gun Broker and make a list

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews