JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now follow though and THROW THE BOOK AT HIM. Anything less is being "Whimpy". If/when convicted....make sure that he is kept in prison (no early release for some excuse like overcrowding, or Covid, etc).

I'm waiting.

Aloha, Mark

Even if the lawful owner is discovered? Huh.
no, IF an owner can prove they were stolen and has proof of ownership, they can be returned
I don't have proof of ownership on over half of my firearms, since I've had some for 40 years
back in the day, many didn't want to have proof of purchase - remember - they were coming for our guns

if they were traded by the lawful owner for drugs, it's going to be hard to get your firearm back

no, IF an owner can prove they were stolen and has proof of ownership, they can be returned
I don't have proof of ownership on over half of my firearms, since I've had some for 40 years
back in the day, many didn't want to have proof of purchase - remember - they were coming for our guns

if they were traded by the lawful owner for drugs, it's going to be hard to get your firearm back
Well that's your problem. I usually keep a list of the firearms I own.

I cannot see anything in the photos that looks like a machine gun. The news article mentions machine guns which implies more than one.

Or is out misinformed media thinking any MSR is a machine gun?

For better photos, check this link

Felon in possession but it's weird there's no scary black-rifles in the picture or article. Two "machine guns" discovered but the picture looks like just a bunch of hunting rifles and old military rifles, and pistols.

Maybe all these are stolen :confused::eek:

Even if the lawful owner is discovered? Huh.
a quick internet research shows most stolen firearms are never reported
I can't say I know anyone who has filed the proper paperwork with ATF after their firearm was stolen
does Oregon maintain a computerized data base for purchased firearms
does Oregon even require stolen firearms be reported
in the old days I sold many firearms for cash exchange only - how do you prove ownership?

I cannot see anything in the photos that looks like a machine gun. The news article mentions machine guns which implies more than one.

Or is out misinformed thinking any MSR is a machine gun?
It's because they're including all parts of the investigation. Lonnie Leroy Sahm was in possession of the machine guns and something like 40-50 of the grand total of the firearms and a chunk of the drugs.

Someone on our site put up a thread about how his storage unit was robbed of alot of guns.
He put up a partial list.
I don't remember who,, maybe 1.5, 2 months ago.

It's because they're including all parts of the investigation. Lonnie Leroy Sahm was in possession of the machine guns and something like 40-50 of the grand total of the firearms and a chunk of the drugs.

a quick internet research shows most stolen firearms are never reported
I can't say I know anyone who has filed the proper paperwork with ATF after their firearm was stolen
does Oregon maintain a computerized data base for purchased firearms
does Oregon even require stolen firearms be reported
in the old days I sold many firearms for cash exchange only - how do you prove ownership?
By law, were a firearm stolen, you are required to report it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top