JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is David Del Moro. I am the President of College Republicans at Oregon State University. Every year we host an event on campus that promotes gun safety and gun ownership in a responsible manner. We encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and try to make people feel comfortable around firearms. Every year we host a free Concealed Handgun Licensing (free to all student and faculty w/ school I.D.) class as well as a safety class. The biggest part of the week is that we raffle off a rifle to help support our club and our Amendments. This year we were hoping to do two guns. We would like to have an AR-15 and a 12ga. Shotgun. We want there to be lots of opportunities for people to win and have a fun time with free give-a ways and Lars Larson will be hopefully coming to promote our cause.

Like I said, we are hoping to have at least two guns and stuff on the side like ammo, knifes, lights that people can win; but we need help. If anyone has any ideas or would be willing to donate or even want to participate please let me know.

Email address:
[email protected]

Thank you very much and I hope you have a nice day!

David,

Please do give A LOT more details about this event. As an OSU alum myself, I would like to perhaps attend this function, and also donate a raffle prize or two. Do you have a website link or additional info anywhere??

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top