JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@KKG whatcha got? let me know. I am only in the market for a few specific things, but I am also a sucker for a deal and always have stuff laying around I can trade. I live and work in Woodinville, so I am not far away

I have a bunch of Smith and Wesson parts for the Older Guns.

Including:

Complete Hammers, Triggers, Rear Sights and the small parts to make them Complete.

Guns: An Ithaca, Model 49, Lever Action, Single Shot, .22 Rimfire Rifle, in 99% Condition.

I might be Considering being a few Colt Wheel Guns. I don't think they will be on the Table because it's already pretty full, just ask.

There's still about a hour and a half left of the Show but it has already been a Good one for us. People were lined up out the door and around the block when the Snow opened and stayed that way until 2o'clock.

I hope to tomorrow is as good. Normally, it isn't, but...:)

Do they have any 80% glock pistol kits at this shows? Preferably the Monroe show.
Thanks

I saw at least 2 tables with Glock and AR 80% lowers and drill jigs. One was upstairs and one was downstairs, may have been more.

If you go, drop a few $$ into the bucket to support the SAF lawsuit and chat with Dave Workman about what's going on with the fight against I1639.

I got to meet LibertyNews and his piggyback buddy today and it's nice to out a name to the face. I had a pretty fair day and lots of other folks had a great day.

We'll be back at it tomorrow, fortunately it's not as long a day. The Show only goes until 3pm.:)

Hope to see more of you guys in the morning.:)

We're off to Breakfast and then on to the Show. Wish us Luck!:):):)

I know the guys next to us still have a bunch of 80% Lowers. Don't know what they charge but they were certainly selling well Saturday!:) Might be worth a look.

Jim; $185. Plus Tax For a VERY Complete Lower, which is VERY Nicely in several Ceracoat Colors Finished. I know this seems high but it's a Supply and Demand kind of thing. They will Shipping is Only $10. Alpha & Omega Gun Works [email protected]

I think that's everything. Good Luck. Mike

Well, we did a Knee Jerk reaction when the Snow started falling Very Heavily. We packed up, picked up and headed Home thinking we had a possible 3 hour drive Home. Before we left it stopped Snowing and we made it here in 1 hour and 40 minutes. That's Record Time it would have been Really nice to have an Empty Garage to be able to Park it in! I have a picture of the Bride in her Ranger the Very first day!:)

It was nice meeting you on Saturday and the grandson was overjoyed with meeting Barney, he kept talking about it for the rest of the day.
Ray
Yes, it was great to meet you and the little guy. As far as Barney is Concerned, well there are some people who come to the Gunshow just to see him and give him his Treats after he says "Grace"! He's so cute and he knows it. He really loves the little guys because they are just his size and taste so good:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:!:):):)

I wish I could make it to pick up a few more unfinished lowers.:)

Here's hoping for a great day for you guys.;)

Thanks Mike, I haven't paid over $50 for any lately so I think $50 max OTD.

Jim, I was looking at picking up a couple 80% myself at the show, but didn't see anything for less than $75, including the Noreens that you can buy online for $40-$45 range. Well actually I did, but they were the plastic one's, but they still were going for over $50.

Ray

Jim, I was looking at picking up a couple 80% myself at the show, but didn't see anything for less than $75, including the Noreens that you can buy online for $40-$45 range. Well actually I did, but they were the plastic one's, but they still were going for over $50.
Ray
Thanks for looking into that.
:):):)

Mike

Being that I was riding the Wheelchair this weekend I didn't get out much. The guys next to us were selling a VERY Complete Lower, with what looked like some really high quality parts including the Trigger Ammembly, Extractors, Ejectors etc.

I'm not really into building such things but just might be if I could find a 1911A1, Single or Double Stack, in the right size for a Detonics .45 since I have a pretty complete Upper Slide, Barrel, During Pin, Extractor and Retainer. Of course, if I could find a Buyer for that Upper I'd let it go for the Right Price, say $250.00 OBO.:):):)

I had 5-6 people look at it and talk about it but if course, nobody had brought their Frame along to see if it, so...

Last Edited:
Ray

Well thanks for that information brother, I normally pick them up when they go on sale or if there's a local sale on either one of the gun forums I frequent. I'd sure rather buy FTF but Beggars can't be choosy. LOL:p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads