JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is David Del Moro. I am the President of College Republicans at Oregon State University. Every year we host an event on campus that promotes gun safety and gun ownership in a responsible manner. We encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and try to make people feel comfortable around firearms. Every year we host a free Concealed Handgun Licensing (free to all student and faculty w/ school I.D.) class as well as a safety class. The biggest part of the week is that we raffle off a rifle to help support our club and our Amendments. This year we were hoping to do two guns. We would like to have an AR-15 and a 12ga. Shotgun. We want there to be lots of opportunities for people to win and have a fun time with free give-a ways and Lars Larson will be hopefully coming to promote our cause.

Like I said, we are hoping to have at least two guns and stuff on the side like ammo, knifes, lights that people can win; but we need help. If anyone has any ideas or would be willing to donate or even want to participate please let me know.

Email address:
[email protected]

Thank you very much and I hope you have a nice day!

David,

Please do give A LOT more details about this event. As an OSU alum myself, I would like to perhaps attend this function, and also donate a raffle prize or two. Do you have a website link or additional info anywhere??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top