JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think there will be guns there. For some reason unknown to me Gun Shows are Gun Shows and Sportsmans shows are Sportsman Shows and never shall the two be combined.

Northwest Armory is there also and I know that they have sold in the past

I recall NW Armory always being in the South building at the SE corner. Always seemed sort of a weird place, but.....This will be my third year of NOT going. Maybe it's changed?

I recall NW Armory always being in the South building at the SE corner. Always seemed sort of a weird place, but.....This will be my third year of NOT going. Maybe it's changed?
That is correct. Always had a corner spot that made getting in and out of their space difficult

The Sportsman Show bores me to tears. It's basically like going to any sporting goods store, only having all of them in one building. All I ever got was sore feet from a trip there. Haven't been there in years.

The Sportsman Show bores me to tears. It's basically like going to any sporting goods store, only having all of them in one building. All I ever got was sore feet from a trip there. Haven't been there in years.

Don't for get the OF's that walk the middle of the aisles and then---just---stop! All the people standing at the booths, leaving only the center of the aisles for people to move through...And they stop, making you and the wife stop, and.......

I always thought it was okay. If it weren't for the rude behavior, people with no peripheral vision ^^, and the fact I quit fishing salmon/steelhead. But the final straw was the $10.00 parking that brought the entry price to $40.00, just to get in the doors. I don't have it at hand but we pay enough to METRO in our property taxes. METRO can suck it!

Don't even get me started on those people who have these gatherings right in the middle of aisles when there are all sorts of places out of the main traffic they could do it! Irritates the heck out of me.

Don't for get the OF's that walk the middle of the aisles and then---just---stop! All the people standing at the booths, leaving only the center of the aisles for people to move through...And they stop, making you and the wife stop, and.......

I always thought it was okay. If it weren't for the rude behavior, people with no peripheral vision ^^, and the fact I quit fishing salmon/steelhead. But the final straw was the $10.00 parking that brought the entry price to $40.00, just to get in the doors. I don't have it at hand but we pay enough to METRO in our property taxes. METRO can suck it!
How about strollers, or as I call them rolling pilots (cow catchers). They are great for clearing a path or creating a roadblock. You don't even have to have a baby in it. Just use it to carry your stuff.

How about strollers, or as I call them rolling pilots (cow catchers). They are great for clearing a path or creating a roadblock. You don't even have to have a baby in it. Just use it to carry your stuff.

I don't recall that. But then, we always went on the first Wednesday. That's when all the OF's (us) go! :D Not so many families. Lord, I can't imagine going when a bunch of unruly kids and bored wive are walking the isles.

Edit: Oh, Wifey just informed me that there was always a bunch of dads with their little ones. It was probably a mental block on my part. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top