JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not quite but pretty close. Just depends on the individual. Still a very good show. Easy in and out off I-5. Gate fee is $7.00

I was there helping an old friend set up his tables and will be there to help him run them. Looks like a good size show but not as many tables as the ARPC show. Probably a third less tables. Friend has a bunch of used uppers he is putting out for sale with no bolts or charging handles. 14.5 and a few 20 inch Colts with pencil barrels. I believe he said around $175 for them.

Going to be a good day today, one thing all you AR lovers need to try is the new digital trigger that makes your standard AR trigger into competition class. It will shock you how good it is. Have a great day gents.:D

Well today doesn't look like a good day for us to attend. We have a memorial service to attend for one of the volunteers/former board members at the fire district where my wife works, then a stop at Lowe's for some anchors for ground cloth, a stop at the grocery store and back home to remove some ground cover from an area in the back yard.
Maybe tomorrow, but then again I wanted to go shooting tomorrow too!! :mad:

Show was very slow and dealer only sold one gun today but sold 6 AR uppers. Lots of stuff on the tables so it hurt me real bad that nobody was there to buy it. Black Rifle Coffee was there and I bought 2 pounds and a hat.:D Then I bought a $40 sight for a rifle, then 2 1911 magazines, a really cool holster for a revolver, Bushnell scope, lunch and some ammo. :confused:

I can't afford it if nobody shows up tomorrow :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads