JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah. if it takes off, I would be open to go statewide. I am part of another group (hiking group/not 2A related) that is statewide. We shall see. I paid the fees for 6 months so that should be plenty of time to see where things are going.

Another point, I worked a couple of decades on shooting matches. There are workers and riders and the tendency is to wear the workers out. Before the riders play they must show they participated in a pro 2nd activity.

:D already thought out the first shoot, water the tree of liberty with a man vs man dueling tree shoot. Nothing like good adrenaline to have fun and man vs man makes folks heart pump.:D

Heck you could work with the Bend range and set up the survival bug out shoot for a weekend test of gear. You could pick a lake and have the survival fishing test and shoot along with a hike to the lake. There are so many things a group can do but it takes the workers and those are the hardest folks to find.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top