JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim; $185. Plus Tax For a VERY Complete Lower, which is VERY Nicely in several Ceracoat Colors Finished. I know this seems high but it's a Supply and Demand kind of thing. They will Shipping is Only $10. Alpha & Omega Gun Works [email protected]

I think that's everything. Good Luck. Mike

Was looking for just the 80% lowers, I don't buy the completed lowers but thanks for checking things out for me brother.

Jim;

I was kinda looking for "Fish Trading" material,but since I was not able to get around much, I didn't f find much.

How's your Bride doing?H

Your Bro,

Mike:):):)

You know if I was able to make it there I sure would have brought fish with me.
More tests this week. Thinking positive thoughts.
Nothing but for you and your Bride.

I'm starting the process for a Shoulder Joint Replacement:mad::mad::mad: they the VA. Seems I shot one too many High Powered Rifles:mad::mad::mad: when I was growing up. Now I'm paying for it or at least, I'm letting the VA pay for it. But I enjoyed every minute of every Shot!

take Care,

Mike:):):)

I'm sure there are lots of us over the years and of course it's big Business for the :mad::mad:Right Wing Liberal Doctors:mad::mad::mad: are the Big Bucks making the Repairs on us.

Come on down today or tomorrow
3-30/31-19 Puallup Fairgrounds
We're clear in the back, and I'll be wheeling around on my knee scooter all weekend.
Should be a good show... hope to see y'all there!

I won't be down this weekend. They Bride had a bad fall and isn't up to the heavy lifting:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hopefully we will make the Monroe Gunshow. I Hope, I hope, I Hope!!! :):):)

I won't be down this weekend. They Bride had a bad fall and isn't up to the heavy lifting:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hopefully we will make the Monroe Gunshow. I Hope, I hope, I Hope!!! :):):)

Yikes! Hope she's better soon.

I may or may not make the show this weekend. Trying to get the taxes done...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top