JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
France broke a major rule in gun safety- never pull a gun unless you intend to use it. Clearly the guy has major anger management issues. Somebody needs to get their gun carrying privileges revoked. And get bubblegum slapped in County jail.

I've noticed over the last few years how much faster and more aggressive drivers are in the Northwest (no doubt due to all the Californians moving up- not my fault, LOL). Meanwhile, down here in CommieFornia, road ragers routinely drive 90-100+ mph playing bumper tag and swerving around slower traffic. While you cannot control other people raging out, you can take a deep breath, drink your coffee, and think about that shmuck France, having to get arrested, post bail, probably loose his gun carry permit, and most important- be on TV and everyone know what a major douchebag he is. I'll bet the people that know him are saying they are not surprised.

Geno

Stereotypes follow:

Kinda like what happens if you piss off a Filapina enough. Everything's fine and dandy. Life is good. Your chowing down on some of that awesome Adobo she makes. Then you open your mouth, yet again, to joke about how many shoes she has ala Imelda Marcos...the next fraction of a second later, before you can even duck, but barely in time for some decent blocks, shnizzle you didn't even remember you owned is flipping across the room at your head with remarkable accuracey...

Point being, it just seems that folks are pretty relaxed...but there's allways going to be someone just about to lose there shnizzle.

Jon,
You spelled "Filipina" wrong-lol. But it sure sounds like you're speaking from personal experience. I've made my wife cook me adobo so many times she hates it- but still makes it for me when she wants to make me happy. And I've also built my wife shoe racks too- she wants to take my 1/3 of the closet and convert it to more shoe storage space. But from what I've seen, it's not just a "filipina" thing- alot of ladies out there love to buy shoes.

Next time I come up I'll get my Mom to make some adobo and have you over for supper.

Geno

Jon,
You spelled "Filipina" wrong-lol. But it sure sounds like you're speaking from personal experience. I've made my wife cook me adobo so many times she hates it- but still makes it for me when she wants to make me happy. And I've also built my wife shoe racks too- she wants to take my 1/3 of the closet and convert it to more shoe storage space. But from what I've seen, it's not just a "filipina" thing- alot of ladies out there love to buy shoes.

Next time I come up I'll get my Mom to make some adobo and have you over for supper.

Geno

Hey thanks man!

Yeah I admit I get pretty angry when seeing all these a-holes cutting around people in traffic to cut in last minute.
But my kids are more important than my anger.

I've learned to just let it go.

And for france in this liberal commie area all the business he'll lose

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews