JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They typical traffic interaction resulting in anger from one or both driver's errors takes about seven seconds. Why let seven seconds ruin your entire day? Why let it ruin your the rest of your life for that matter? No matter who is wrong, does the need to show the other guy "how right you are" really worth handcuffs?. But hey, free bracelets and a free ride in a police car are totally worth it, right?

Poor trigger discipline too. rdrge.jpg

People drive like dicks all day everyday around here. It's not worth getting your blood pressure up.

Bet he coughed up the glock on a silver platter, full of tears. remorse, and excuses.

im curious why the guy in the pickup stopped, if the guy with the gun was the road rager?
Oh, who knows? Didn't want his pride to be damaged, maybe he is as angry as the road rager so now you have TWO hot heads squaring off or he is really rational and wanted an explanation from the road rager. Either way both of them are lucky.

But this is ignored...."click here"

Illustrating Chicago Values.....
Week in Progress (9/11 – 9/17)
Shot & Killed: 4
Shot & Wounded: 29
Total Shot: 33
Total Homicides: 6
Chicago doesn't fit their narrative, that's where the democrats have controlled everything for over 8 decades... They have completed their social experiment...

Now it's time to move onto the next group...

This on the other hand plays right into the narrative, here's a couple of white guys facing off Mano e Mano... Over a traffic infringement... People need to check their anger and emotions...

I can hear the vets of the anti-gun contingents now.... "We are not even safe on the highways anymore, crazed gun owners resort to flashing their guns in threatening manner after a minor traffic altercation"...

Pro-gun groups should be stepping up to initiate damage control, but what have we heard...

Yup, crickets...

im curious why the guy in the pickup stopped, if the guy with the gun was the road rager?

He stopped because he was pissed. I get it. So many people nearly hitting me all the time. While I have flipped people off, it is very easy to escalate from that point forward. Actually carrying has calmed me down. In my younger days I would have gotten out. These days I am not getting out of the car or rolling down my window (I've seen too many people get punched while strapped in their seatbelts).

I actually got rear ended on I-5 a few weeks ago in my brand new used truck. I was armed. We pulled over and handled it like gentlemen and no one was the wiser. It helped that my truck wasn't scratched. Myself included, people need to learn how to take a loss. They are minor losses and not worth the hassle.

Just playing 'Devils Advocate' here........

In effect this IS true - so as previously asked:
True, our highways are incredibly dangerous with all the distracted, drunk, high and drowsy drivers out there, don't need to add guns into the mix... Add into that mix, anger and unchecked emotions and things can go sideways very quickly...

But the point I was trying to make was, this will surely be used against gun owners and our fight for our civil rights... Wouldn't hurt to get some proactive pro-gun support into the mix, somehow...
Personally think that's something that seems to be sadly lacking recently...

Maybe it's just the sugar and caffeine from morning meeting talking :eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads