JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Unfortunately Obama will get all the glory that our military both living and dead deserve, they are the ones that put their lives on the line not any president.

:rolleyes: Sheesh. Some of you guys have ODS so bad that no matter the good news you'll find a way to disparage the guy. He gave all the credit to the intelligence community, door kickers, and military in general. I would've been glad had this happened during the Bush administration. I am happy it happened during the Obama administration.

Something big must be going on for Obama to pull this one out of his hat.

FWIW, I dont buy the official story on 9/11 and have my doubts about the whole OBL thing. But either way, this is big... if you drank the war on terror koolaid, you have your victory. If you dont believe it, well then something has got to be going on for this to come out....

Just saying...

:rolleyes: Sheesh. Some of you guys have ODS so bad that no matter the good news you'll find a way to disparage the guy. He gave all the credit to the intelligence community, door kickers, and military in general. I would've been glad had this happened during the Bush administration. I am happy it happened during the Obama administration.

I'm just giving all the credit to the people that put their lives on the line you'll notice I said "any president". Don't get your panties in a bunch because your messiah was mentioned.

As a modern war era vet, I can't tell you what this means to me, my family, and my US Veteran family. It is a HUGE symbol of our country's stand on terrorism, which will never rest!!!!!
OORAH!!!!
Our thoughts and prayers to those families who lost someone on 9/11, because of 9/11 as their memories and sadness are recalled!

I'm just giving all the credit to the people that put their lives on the line you'll notice I said "any president". Don't get your panties in a bunch because your messiah was mentioned.

Uh huh. Whatever. You did mention Obama rather than just leaving it at "any president".

Getting back on topic ... as I type this they are saying two helicopters full of SEAL's did the job in person. I think direct credit goes to Team 6, CIA, 160th Night Stalkers.

Last week Wiki leaks reported that when Osama is killed a nuke will go off in a European city. Guess we will see if they are accurate. Glad they got the bas****.

jj

Uh huh. Whatever. You did mention Obama rather than just leaving it at "any president".

Getting back on topic ... as I type this they are saying two helicopters full of SEAL's did the job in person. I think direct credit goes to Team 6, CIA, 160th Night Stalkers.

Is "any president" in the white house to receive the credit? no, I wish to see credit where credit is due, you are the one making it an issue.

My cousin told me about being called back to work at her hospital in Bayonne NJ on 9/11 to help get blood supply ready to treat the wounded. But no wounded showed up, it was all dead people...
Today is a good day!

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class