JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
ABC is reporting it was a headshot by a SEAL during a firefight. dont have a link, saw it on TV.

but just because the news reported it does NOT mean it's even remotely true.

but i hope it is.

dancing_guy.gif

if by "shelter" you mean "been utterly incompetent and powerless to do anything in the entire northwest corner of their own country," then you're right.

if by "shelter" you mean "been utterly incompetent and powerless to do anything in the entire northwest corner of their own country," then you're right.

Living in a newly-built, heavily fortified mansion in Islamabad? I'm thinking they probably had something to do with that.

And Obama did give credit where credit is due.

And then managed to take credit for telling the director of the CIA to make "killing or capturing Bin Laden his agencies #1 priority." Like this hasn't been the #1 priority of almost every allied intelligence agency since 09/11/2001...

But no president can manage not to take some credit, especially this close to an election. Can't say past presidents wouldn't have done the same thing, but...

gentlemen- i'm sure osama's general location has been known off and on for some time. i dont think anybody has ever disputed that (?). the problem has been getting to him in the middle of one of the most dangerously western-hostile provinces on the face of the earth. the northwestern tribal areas are wild west on steroids- even the pakistani government has to pay a tribute to be granted temporary access.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top