JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think people are missing something. The left has been perfectly honest about their goals to disarm all of us. They use whatever technique works at the present time, including wishcastiing for victimhood. Where we're seeing the decit is the politicians on the right that deal with the left under the table.

Keep their feet to the fire and let them know they were hired to do the will of the people they represent, not buckle to the left so they get a few crumbs that fall off the table. Remember, they don't see the light until we turn up the heat. Keep it turned up and stand your ground.
If you heard the BLM chants of "By Any Means Necessary", they refer to a Malcolm X speach, which was referencing an old phrase.

He used it to mean freedom, justice and equality, one way or another. In modern parlance, it means Marxism by any means necessary. Lie, cheat, steal, burn, riot, murder, falsely imprison and any other nasty betrayal you can think of. These are the extremists of the Left, but make no mistake, many Democrats in office today about the country are Leftist extremists.

When they ask why you want a form for a suppressor, tell them "Because I want LESS BANG for my buck"
Any government agency can ID with that.

Last Edited:
Should Oregon Supreme Court declines to hear this case on appeal after going through the appeals court between Raschio's and OSC, (if at all) think this may mean a return of big gun shows? 🤔 like the East Albany Lions Club one in addition to ARPC.

I think there may be 1 more stop between this and Oregon Supreme Court, so that could give us more time to get things needed?

Should Oregon Supreme Court declines to hear this case on appeal after going through the appeals court between Raschio's and OSC, (if at all) think this may mean a return of big gun shows? 🤔 like the East Albany Lions Club one in addition to ARPC.

I think there may be 1 more stop between this and Oregon Supreme Court, so that could give us more time to get things needed?
There is a court of appeals, but the state can petition the supreme court directly I believe and may do that to seek emergency relief from the ruling. If the OR Supreme Court refuses they can submit cert for the US Supreme Court.

Both the or appeals and supreme court have judges appointed by Democrats so who knows. There is a reasonable possibility they leave the status quo while they take up the case giving us a bit more breathing room. Since the OR Supreme Court refused to take up the appeal this is kind of my hope ...

We really need to see the 9th get smacked down as the odds long-term on the state case isn't in our favor ...

We really need to see the 9th get smacked down as the odds long-term on the state case isn't in our favor ...
Long term... I believe it is in our favor. SCOTUS has already ruled on "may issue" CHL's in the NY case and will likely have issue with 114's "may issue" provisions. The mag ban issue is likely to reach SCOTUS by other means before 114 does so.... that should be a slam dunk... unless SCOTUS does a complete 180 on the Bruen decision.

Speaking long term though... I have a high suspicion 114 will be mooted before it ever leaves Oregon courts. Nullified and replaced via legislative action.

So there's that.... 🤣

Long term... I believe it is in our favor. SCOTUS has already ruled on "may issue" CHL's in the NY case and will likely have issue with 114's "may issue" provisions. The mag ban issue is likely to reach SCOTUS by other means before 114 does so.... that should be a slam dunk... unless SCOTUS does a complete 180 on the Bruen decision.

Speaking long term though... I have a high suspicion 114 will be mooted before it ever leaves Oregon courts. Nullified and replaced via legislative action.

So there's that.... 🤣
LOL, yeah this kind of thing tends to really piss off our Democratic Elected Officials (overlords) ... SB348 will be back even harsher ... If I recall they added a clause last time that required if challenged in court that it was in a county of their preference as well.

The far left agenda is crumbling with defects on policy...crime, safety, police, homelessness, drugs, closing small businesses on covid, high commercial vacancy rate in Pdx, people loosing business in Pdx and jobs, anticipated PPS gradual loss of student base with people moving out of the city, high state taxes, people being lied to on policy...stuff like that...

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.

OK NOT REALLY::s0117:

When the people want rights, the Oregon Legislators, " you don't need no stinkin rights "
Sign of tyranny, the people speak. So we by pass what they want.

That means 2024 legislation Dems will push through a new law similar to the one struck down.
Even if appealed, they will put in a fail safe to once again stop gun owners from having the ability to enjoy their 2nd Amendment rights.

The far left agenda is crumbling with defects on policy...crime, safety, police, homelessness, drugs, closing small businesses on covid, high commercial vacancy rate in Pdx, people loosing business in Pdx and jobs, anticipated PPS gradual loss of student base with people moving out of the city, high state taxes, people being lied to on policy...stuff like that...
Yet too many of those people still keep voting Democrat.

If the decision stands making M114 unconstitutional, they won't be able to pass laws that do the same thing. However, they can impose other restrictions like a 3-10 day wait and age restrictions. There is also a popular opinion among democrats that it's not up to them to interpret the constitution, they pass laws and let the courts sort it out.

Unfortunately, we have some republican legislators that will go along with them in the name of "compromise". Eastern Lane County is a possible example.

If the decision stands making M114 unconstitutional, they won't be able to pass laws that do the same thing. However, they can impose other restrictions like a 3-10 day wait and age restrictions. There is also a popular opinion among democrats that it's not up to them to interpret the constitution, they pass laws and let the courts sort it out.

Unfortunately, we have some republican legislators that will go along with them in the name of "compromise". Eastern Lane County is a possible example.
Age restrictions have already been shot down.

On a side note, it looks like MidwayUSA has starting to sell standard capacity magazines to Oregon buyers again.
bubblegum midway. I used to buy from them but no more after their screwed up policies. Plenty of other places to buy stuff. If they can't even be bothered to see what is legal to sell or not or if they are too afraid to sell stuff that is obviously legal, then bubblegum them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top