JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are too many supposed gun owners who don't seem bothered by the hampering of gun rights. They probably own a 1911 and a hunting rifle or shotgun and think that's all you need to own. They think we can negotiate with anti gunners by just letting them have the big bad scary stuff. Most people new to guns go buy a pistol that probably comes with a larger than 10 round magazine. It's the people that you expect to vote your side that secretly go against your rights on the ballot. They also need to be educated...
There are a lot of conservative hunters that own typical bolt action rifles and pump shotguns, but think "no one needs an AR15" or "no one needs high capacity magazines", because their 3-round or 5-round capacity hunting guns are all they need. Those are the ones who are giving up our gun rights, and theirs but they are to ignorant to realize it.

There are a lot of conservative hunters that own typical bolt action rifles and pump shotguns, but think "no one needs an AR15" or "no one needs high capacity magazines", because their 3-round or 5-round capacity hunting guns are all they need. Those are the ones who are giving up our gun rights, and theirs but they are to ignorant to realize it.
I was SORT of that guy and it wasnt about capacity, or the need, or some peeps stigmas about them, I just wasnt turned on by them and had no need for one...until I shot one a few years ago. $$$$ later and enjoying the hell out of them.

FYI....Ive never voted for more gun laws and never will. 2A

Better wake the frig up! As Judge Rashio determined in his opinion.... 114 would ban all of those bolt actions with fixed magazines too... since they are easily convertible to accept a detached magazine of greater than 10 rounds.

Time to pull the heads out of the sand folks! They are coming after YOURS... right now... too!!

I was SORT of that guy and it wasnt about capacity, or the need, or some peeps stigmas about them, I just wasnt turned on by them and had no need for one...until I shot one a few years ago. $$$$ later and enjoying the hell out of them.

FYI....Ive never voted for more gun laws and never will. 2A
That's okay. Rights are rights even if you don't partake in the enjoyment of specific ones. With that said, as I'm currently filling out a form 1 to make a SBR, they ask my reasoning for having one. Simply put, to exercise one's rights is never a bad reason.

Better wake the frig up! As Judge Rashio determined in his opinion.... 114 would ban all of those bolt actions with fixed magazines too... since they are easily convertible to accept a detached magazine of greater than 10 rounds.

Time to pull the heads out of the sand folks! They are coming after YOURS... right now... too!!
The Trojan horse with this one was evident to me. That's HOW they got everyone to vote for it in the first place. Shows you the kind of people they are.

We should work to put truth serum CIA STYLE in their water so they can be honest on what they really want.

Door to door confiscation with jailing for non compliance and a servile docile population disarmed for nothing else but servitude to the state.

If they drink two doses of it...9/10 times they will sign the mantras of communism and can quote Maos red book with ease.

We should work to put truth serum CIA STYLE in their water so they can be honest on what they really want.

Door to door confiscation with jailing for non compliance and a servile docile population disarmed for nothing else but servitude to the state.

If they drink two doses of it...9/10 times they will sign the mantras of communism and can quote Maos red book with ease.
I think people are missing something. The left has been perfectly honest about their goals to disarm all of us. They use whatever technique works at the present time, including wishcastiing for victimhood. Where we're seeing the decit is the politicians on the right that deal with the left under the table.

Keep their feet to the fire and let them know they were hired to do the will of the people they represent, not buckle to the left so they get a few crumbs that fall off the table. Remember, they don't see the light until we turn up the heat. Keep it turned up and stand your ground.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top