JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to OFF the bill just passed.... :mad:

From Facebook
Boquist's Gun Confiscation Bill Passes:
. Carried by Williamson. Passed.Ayes, 31; Nays, 28--Barker, Barreto, Bentz, Buehler, Clem, Esquivel, Hack, Hayden, Heard, Huffman, Johnson, Kennemer, Lewis, McLane, Nearman, Noble, Olson, Parrish, Post, Reschke, Smith DB, Smith G, Sprenger, Stark, Vial, Whisnant, Wilson, Witt; Excused, 1--Boone.

Does that say he will continue to support it even though he is a sportsman and a gun owner? Was hard to read it was so small.
Said oppose when zoomed in. Stark was one of the 28 listed above.

Also, time to start taking the #BenedictArnoldBoquist hashtag viral, and make clear to OR GOP that he is RADIOACTIVE next election...

HEY, YOU GUYS . . . HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? Citizens just get in the way of those who feel it is their right to rule!!!!!!!

I assume all you democrats are proud.

Sheldon

The fact that this abomination is even being proposed in our state legislature seriously fills me with a sense of dread for our future. Absolutely stunning in a very bad way.

And this needs to be challenged. The last I checked, the Second and Fourth Amendment still exist. Not to mention Sections 9 and 27 of the Oregon Constitution. :mad:

Boquist Gun Confiscation Bill Passes
Today the Oregon House approved one of the most dangerous, hateful and mean spirited pieces of legislation ever introduced.
SB 719 A, the product of Republican Senator Brian Boquist's collusion with the most militant anti-gunners in the legislature, will now allow the police to come to your home and confiscate your firearms and "deadly weapons" with no accusation or conviction of a crime.
There is NO question this bill will cost people's lives.
Now a vindictive family or household member has the power to have your rights and property stolen from you simply because they chose to make an accusation against you.
"Dangerous" people will not be taken into custody. Self destructive people will receive no help.
The people who passed SB 719A know this. They don't care about people's well being. They only care about seizing as many firearms as possible.

This is truly a disgraceful day in Oregon's history.
Every Republican member of the House voted against this travesty. The only Democrats to vote against it were Brad Witt, Jeff Barker and Brian Clem. Debra Boone was absent.
The bill now goes to the Governor for her certain signature.
:mad:

I emailed every representative that was listed. I DID MY PART.

This is for the lamers that did nothing: When wifey has all the guns in your home confiscated you can sit there and reflect back on how you did nothing to stop the disarming of America. Foreign troops could soon be having their way with your family while you're forced to watch. Other countries are watching and they will hear about this. Less guns in America = much easier to invade. And yes, they all know this, it's no secret.

Right now would be a great time to get creative. If/when America goes in the direction of everywhere else in the world we'll be getting hit with wave after wave of third world stone age hostile immigrants. When our streets start to run red with rivers of blood you're gonna wish you had your guns. Look at what's happening in the UK, Australia, Sweden,... all over the world hostile immigrants are invading and OF COURSE it's not going so well!!!

THE LIST OF TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT VOTED YES ON SB719:
(all demoncraps, 1 fake republican voted yes)

YES 17
Member Party City Dist.
L. Beyer
D Springfield 6
B. Boquist R Dallas 12
G. Burdick D Portland 18
P. Courtney D Salem 11
M. Dembrow D Portland 23
R. Devlin D Tualatin 19
L. Frederick D Portland 22
S. Gelser D Corvallis 8
M. Hass D Beaverton 14
J. Manning D Eugene 7
L. Monnes Anderson D Gresham 25
R. Monroe D Portland 24
F. Prozanski D Eugene 4
C. Riley D Hillsboro 15
A. Roblan D Coos Bay 5
E. Steiner Hayward D Beaverton 17
K. Taylor D Portland 21

Tracking Senate Bill 719 in the Oregon Legislature

Last Edited:
When Kate signs we should all call Oregon State Police and report all who voted yes as unstable and dangerous.

Prepare to be charged for an A misdemeanor.

I also wrote my rep, also did the ILA and OFF emails, and got the results I expected from the rats in Salem. My rep is Karin Power, so I have no illusions how I am going to be represented by a carpet, uhh... bagger.

We will see how the NRA responds to this. I
HEY, YOU GUYS . . . HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? Citizens just get in the way of those who feel it is their right to rule!!!!!!!

I assume all you democrats are proud.

Sheldon
Not at all I do not approve of this in any way. They are slowly making law abiding citizens into criminals. Lets see what the NRA does if anything like they did on SB941.

We will see how the NRA responds to this. I

Not at all I do not approve of this in any way. They are slowly making law abiding citizens into criminals. Lets see what the NRA does if anything like they did on SB941.
I have been getting regular email notices from the NRA about this abomination of a bill. I think they are involved and actively working to fight this type of BS

I am not even a little surprised in fact was sure it would pass ( not happy it did), been saying for a long time we are fighting this the wrong way. But lets go back and do the same ole same ole in 2018 cause it works so well all these other years.
Maybe some day Oregon will wake up and realize how this is to be fought, because we are clueless in fighting the majority.
Please don't slam the post, I didn't pass it and I don't approve my point is when will we stop looking for minority lobbyist to solve this for us ? Are we getting it yet ?? OFF and the NRA are not the problem solvers here they have had zero success and we can write until the cows come home and drop dead and it wont change anything accept make these lobbyist richer every time we panic.
Well I said my peace, darn shame we cant get our sheeeet together.
Back to our regular scheduled programming. :confused::confused:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads