JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Inquiring minds want to know:
All you people who have been complaining about the NRA not helping, did you take time off to be at the hearing??
"Golly gee, I didn't know about it . . . whine, whine . . . I was awfully busy . . . I had to mow the lawn . . . someone else should be watching out for my interests etc. etc."

Sheldon

Inquiring minds want to know:
All you people who have been complaining about the NRA not helping, did you take time off to be at the hearing??
"Golly gee, I didn't know about it . . . whine, whine . . . I was awfully busy . . . I had to mow the lawn . . . someone else should be watching out for my interests etc. etc."

Sheldon
We're you there? I will admit up front I was not. See I need to work for a living as I don't expect others to support my lively hood.

No, as a matter of fact, I wasn't there, and since I live on the other side of Oregon I can't attend these
"midnight" hearings, which is exactly why the scumbags in Salem schedule them the way they do.

However, rather than complain about OFF and the NRA I send money to both the organizations and I contact the various committee members and legislators on 2nd Amendment issues.

I became a life member of the NRA back in the 60s when I as about 25. I am now a Benefactor member. You need to recognize, if not for the NRA your 2nd Amendment rights would have long ago disappeared.

I admit to being a "single issue" voter. To me the 2nd Amendment is paramount, there is no other issue that even comes close!!!

Sheldon

I got the OFF E-mail. Only wondering here out loud to myself how the Demos got got to? What were they promised? What was threatened? Logic and sanity does not seem to apply here.

About the only thing that comes to my failed feeble mind right now is that there may be afoot very evil forces indeed. Consider the means and methodology. Unbelievable but there you have it.

Just mail them and tell them that your going to file a complaint with law enforcement claiming that they are not stable or what ever other claim you can think of. After all what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Guess what law would have to apply this law to them also. Doesn't matter whether it true or not.
You can bet that a lot of them have firearms. Just my two cents worth.:s0123::s0123::s0123::s0123:

Just received this:

Untitled12.jpg

Just mail them and tell them that your going to file a complaint with law enforcement claiming that they are not stable or what ever other claim you can think of. After all what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Guess what law would have to apply this law to them also. Doesn't matter whether it true or not.
You can bet that a lot of them have firearms. Just my two cents worth.:s0123::s0123::s0123::s0123:
Wouldn't it be funny to see psychotic old Burdick hoist by her own petard? :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top