JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"we decline to extend Bruen to an implied right to engage in the commercial sale of arms because it is too attenuated from the right of law-abiding individuals to keep and bear arms for self-defense."

So as I read that, so long GCA '68!!! :s0023::s0023::s0023:

Ok, so not what they are thinking, but if there is no right to commercial sales, how can there be restrictions on them?

"we decline to extend Bruen to an implied right to engage in the commercial sale of arms because it is too attenuated from the right of law-abiding individuals to keep and bear arms for self-defense."

Ok, so not what they are thinking, but if there is no right to commercial sales, how can there be restrictions on them?
Well. Maybe free press &freedom of speech only means no implied right to commercial press and speech broadcast by sponsors or corporations, ergo ads are not protected by 1A? :s0140:
Excellent! All guns must be free.
I suppose private f2f sales without bg checks are "fully constitutional"? :s0140:

Sounds like "judge" Lori Dum(b)as(s) needs a basic civics lesson on ANCILLARY RIGHTS!

:rolleyes:

But then again, they know FULL WELL the games they're playing.:s0118:

It such a garbage ruling that I almost think the judge j
Sounds like "judge" Lori Dum(b)as(s) needs a basic civics lesson on ANCILLARY RIGHTS!

:rolleyes:

But then again, they know FULL WELL the games they're playing.:s0118:
Or the judge looked at it and decided a world class game of Hot Potato was in order and just punted it as far away as possible. I can't see any way that stands up on appeal

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top