JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty sure it can be changed with a ballot measure like any other law. You just can't stop it from becoming law by collecting signatures and getting it on the next ballot like you can with any bill that doesn't have the emergency clause.
This is what I could find other than an Emergency Clause can go into effect immediately or on a specific date other than waiting for the next Jan 1st. The use of an Emergency Clause is considered gaming the system. See links below:

Last Edited:
Pretty sure Marx had no position on firearms. But he was verbose and a prolific writer so maybe somewhere in Das Kapital or the Communist Manifesto he mentioned it, but I'd think he'd lean toward arming the prolateriate rather than taking their arms.🤣
He was pretty clear on his views

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Iirc Marx was pretty "for me but not for thee" in that. He was for disarming the bourgeoisie. Since in the 2021 context that would be... me, still not a Marx fan.

Iirc Marx was pretty "for me but not for thee" in that. He was for disarming the bourgeoisie. Since in the 2021 context that would be... me, still not a Marx fan.
Of course. He understood that it's harder to take things from people that can defend themselves. I don't agree with his views but his views are basically the opposite of what Gun Control Enthusiasts want.

Of course. He understood that it's harder to take things from people that can defend themselves. I don't agree with his views but his views are basically the opposite of what Gun Control Enthusiasts want.
Well, yea, it's hard to overthrow the bourgeoisie without some form of pew pew stick.

Well folks I hate to bring the bad news.

KB has officially signed SB554 today.
This is why we can't have nice things.

The balls on this itch, making dumbass statements like this when her one and only major city hits an 2000% increase in murder, must be pride of the nation. Not once comprehending it is policies just like this that got them there.

This is what they want, to make the list...
https://www.armormax.com/blog/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world-2021-deadliest-most-violent/

Last Edited:
Maybe I am hard headed but whats this mean if you have something like an SUV or Hackback. Does this mean any time you go to the range you need locks on a everything and a range bag doesn't count if its locked?

Maybe I am hard headed but whats this mean if you have something like an SUV or Hackback. Does this mean any time you go to the range you need locks on a everything and a range bag doesn't count if its locked?
I am unsure about a range bag lock, but if you were to leave your vehicle for any amount of time, I'd argue that yes. If you have an SUV/Hatchback, you now need to lock any firearms transported with either a cable/trigger, or other locking container. There has been talk about what "in control of" means, but I'm of the belief that if you were in the vehicle with them, they would be "in your control".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads