JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I myself wont even speculate on that.. It makes sense, but without seeing the aftermath myself personally..

For all we know, it WAS a hate filled non Muslim who just really sucks at starting fires.. :s0131:

and one with a typical Red Neck hatred for specific hard copys and a specific computer on a specific desk, one that looked like any other PC but in this case attracted the attention of that specific redneck to that specific desk rather than set fire to an entire building?

and one with a typical Red Neck hatred for specific hard copys and a specific computer on a specific desk, one that looked like any other PC but in this case attracted the attention of that specific redneck to that specific desk rather than set fire to an entire building?

Say what???:nuts:

jj

Cheeze man, if they wanted to erase the computer and stuff they simply could have done that---it was THEIR office in their building! Why fake an arson and draw attention to themselves if they were up to something?

If it is any consolation to your fantasy, computer hard discs are readable even after the machine melts, and all of the affected items were shipped off to the FBI in Quantico, VA for complete analysis, the window and all.

Or I suppose black helicopters might intercept the shipment to prevent analysis..................................elsullo :s0131:

Read some of it myself and what it contains taken at face value my shock you. There isn't a person around that would be able to convince me otherwise that it does not teach violence. Taken literally, it does exactly that.

What were they teaching there? I dunno..

Did anyone ask them?
Best question in the thread. Thanks VW!!
I guess we'll never know now,...
Since the office and records burnt up!!
Sharia? Advocating "honor killings"? How to mount a legal defense after cutting off parts of your daughter's genitalia?
Of course the prayer areas, bathrooms, common areas etc are all still intact,...

Gee, whatacoincidence,....

YA THINK!!

And all the while, they get to play the victim. Once again laughing at the stupid western infidels, because they used our laws and political correctness against us.

Cheeze man, if they wanted to erase the computer and stuff they simply could have done that---it was THEIR office in their building! if they were up to something?

If it is any consolation to your fantasy, computer hard discs are readable even after the machine melts, and all of the affected items were shipped off to the FBI in Quantico, VA for complete analysis, the window and all.
And they are even more readable after the erasure/formatting of the HDD.
Of course, if paper records were involved, they're toast.(literally!)

"Why fake an arson and draw attention to themselves?"
There are few things stronger than the outcry of public sympathy.
Which a few of you have done a yeoman's job of here btw,...

THERE IS NO "THEY"!!! This was ONE "lone-wolf" internet-inspired hate-filled juvenile, reported to the FBI by his own shocked father. Speaking of mental midgets, can you conceive that the few thousand fanatic Jihadists who DO want to harm the USA are just the tiny lunatic fringe of the TWO BILLION Muslim's who DON'T support terrorism and are ashamed to be associated with it? That Corvallis/OSU mosque had NOTHING to do with the Jihadist's violent beliefs and has ZERO blame for his actions. Attacking innocent Muslims only empowers the damned Jihadists..........................elsullo
Dude! Statisics state that only 10% of Muslims are radicalized. Hmmm. 10% of 2 billion? 200 million!!!. Is that a small fringe amount? If only 10% of that number live in the U.S. it amounts to 200,000. Divide that by 50 states. 4000 in each state. Some friggin small number heh Esullio? If the Libtards in Multinomah county alone will stop the cranial/rectal self exam, they will realize that the JTTF is here to help us, not hinder. I long for the days of the NSA actually doing their job instead of protecting the govt. from making legal misteaks in prosecuting the WAR ON TERROR!. Greydog.

Dude! Statisics state that only 10% of Muslims are radicalized. Hmmm. 10% of 2 billion? 200 million!!!. Is that a small fringe amount? If only 10% of that number live in the U.S. it amounts to 200,000. Divide that by 50 states. 4000 in each state. Some friggin small number heh Esullio? If the Libtards in Multinomah county alone will stop the cranial/rectal self exam, they will realize that the JTTF is here to help us, not hinder. I long for the days of the NSA actually doing their job instead of protecting the govt. from making legal misteaks in prosecuting the WAR ON TERROR!. Greydog.

What statistics? Who invented your statistics, and where exactly did you find them? Did you survey two billion people, most of whom do not have a damn phone? Who claims to have surveyed them to get their opinions about violent Jihad and terrorism? And who claims to define what "radicalized" means? Does that mean NEVER shave the beard, or kill all Americans, women and children too? How can you be such a fool as to belive unsupported "facts" supplied by bigots on the internet?

Myself I went with lots of reading of in-depth news reporting from genuine journalists who are subject to fact verification and peer-review from other journalist organizations. The best consensus from the US government and miltary sources seems to be that there are no more than 100,000 fanatic Muslims associated with Al Qaida and similar Jihadist militant groups across the globe. It's all estimates; there are no FACTS, and statistics represent the biases of whoever issues them.

It's a BIG WORLD. Time Magazine used to estimate that there were 2.2 billion Muslims on the planet. Recently they now state that there are only 1.7 billion Muslims instead. How the heck is a reliable count achieved? So for convenience it's easy to use the figure of 2,000,000,000 followers of Islam across the globe for a calculation. Divide the number of violent Jihadists by the total number of Musllims...........and I got ONE-HALF OF ONE PERCENT of Muslims who want to harm you. How many are hiding in North America is completely unknown.

The rest of the Muslims OPPOSE harming you and other innocents and vigorously oppose terrorism as being contrary to the Koran and Sharia Law. Islam as a whole is decentralized, but has various governing bodies of Islamic scholars who form congresses to rule on behalf of Islam as a whole---ALL OF THESE have strongly opposed Al-Qaida and all forms of violent Jihadi terrorism as being CONTRARY TO ISLAM, and have issued proclamations opposing violent Jihadists and judging them fit for execution by all good Muslims to purify the Faith (the Fatwa).

By the way, I am not a Muslim myself. I revere the majesty and elegance of the religion, but after much reading I disagree with far too many tenets of belief and custom to ever think of joining. I bow down before the Ultimate as I conceive it, but that is not Islam. Nevertheless, I have known and respected many Muslims in my life, and find them much more decent and honorable than most of the Americanos I meet. This is why I struggle to get a fair shake for innocent Muslims who are likely to be misunderstood.

Now, where did you get the idea that "libtards" oppose the Joint Terrorism Task Force? You mean the four nebbishes on the Portland City council, who only speak for hamsters everywhere? But they DON'T speak for me or any other "libtard" that I know of. You are just astonishingly ignorant about people that you really ought to realize are WITH you on this issue. Yes, MORE POWER to government surveilance of international communication with Pakistan and amongst radical groups! Myself, I have no doubt that there are many terrorist sleeper-cells lurking within America that need to be found out. However, it is wrong and stupid to "profile" innocent American Muslims and harass them for things not even contemplated. So far, most of those terrorist cells that have been discovered were turned in by other good Muslims who are opposed to terrorism..........................elsullo

What statistics? Who invented your statistics, and where exactly did you find them? Did you survey two billion people, most of whom do not have a damn phone? Who claims to have surveyed them to get their opinions about violent Jihad and terrorism? And who claims to define what "radicalized" means? Does that mean NEVER shave the beard, or kill all Americans, women and children too? How can you be such a fool as to belive unsupported "facts" supplied by bigots on the internet?

Myself I went with lots of reading of in-depth news reporting from genuine journalists who are subject to fact verification and peer-review from other journalist organizations. The best consensus from the US government and miltary sources seems to be that there are no more than 100,000 fanatic Muslims associated with Al Qaida and similar Jihadist militant groups across the globe. It's all estimates; there are no FACTS, and statistics represent the biases of whoever issues them.

It's a BIG WORLD. Time Magazine used to estimate that there were 2.2 billion Muslims on the planet. Recently they now state that there are only 1.7 billion Muslims instead. How the heck is a reliable count achieved? So for convenience it's easy to use the figure of 2,000,000,000 followers of Islam across the globe for a calculation. Divide the number of violent Jihadists by the total number of Musllims...........and I got ONE-HALF OF ONE PERCENT of Muslims who want to harm you. How many are hiding in North America is completely unknown.

The rest of the Muslims OPPOSE harming you and other innocents and vigorously oppose terrorism as being contrary to the Koran and Sharia Law. Islam as a whole is decentralized, but has various governing bodies of Islamic scholars who form congresses to rule on behalf of Islam as a whole---ALL OF THESE have strongly opposed Al-Qaida and all forms of violent Jihadi terrorism as being CONTRARY TO ISLAM, and have issued proclamations opposing violent Jihadists and judging them fit for execution by all good Muslims to purify the Faith (the Fatwa).

By the way, I am not a Muslim myself. I revere the majesty and elegance of the religion, but after much reading I disagree with far too many tenets of belief and custom to ever think of joining. I bow down before the Ultimate as I conceive it, but that is not Islam. Nevertheless, I have known and respected many Muslims in my life, and find them much more decent and honorable than most of the Americanos I meet. This is why I struggle to get a fair shake for innocent Muslims who are likely to be misunderstood.

Now, where did you get the idea that "libtards" oppose the Joint Terrorism Task Force? You mean the four nebbishes on the Portland City council, who only speak for hamsters everywhere? But they DON'T speak for me or any other "libtard" that I know of. You are just astonishingly ignorant about people that you really ought to realize are WITH you on this issue. Yes, MORE POWER to government surveilance of international communication with Pakistan and amongst radical groups! Myself, I have no doubt that there are many terrorist sleeper-cells lurking within America that need to be found out. However, it is wrong and stupid to "profile" innocent American Muslims and harass them for things not even contemplated. So far, most of those terrorist cells that have been discovered were turned in by other good Muslims who are opposed to terrorism..........................elsullo
FBI, NSA, Interpol, ETC. share the statistical bell curve pal. 1.7 billion down from 2.2 billion. WE have not killed that many yet on the battlefield. Where do you get your stats? If you are a Multnomah res. you are a "Libtard". Look at the past 15 years of voting records to see who has been elected. Get motivated pal. How can Sammy and his rubberstamp council, for that matter, the pusspockets in Salem be a fair representation of the majority of Oregonians. We get the govt. we deserve by not turning out in mass to vote the bastards out of office.
Majesty and elegance? The denigration of women, lying to foreward the tenents of Islam, beheading infidels, public flogging of a girl for exposing her ankles, etc. Some majesty. If the Portland pedophile does'nt speak for you, why is he still in office? Where is the outrage? Where is the outrage from the moderate Islamic community? Where is the outrage??? I've lost too many Marine friends for the likes of you and the mushrooms in this state!
To those who have never served, freedom has a taste that they will never savor. God bless the Corps. Semper Fi.
By the way, I'm not advocating the harrassment of any innocent citizen or the opression of such. Look at England and France. The Islamic community in those countys are nearly out of control. Riots, killing of innocents, the demand for Sharia law. They are beginning to call London "Londonistan" due to the situation. Read international news and inform yourself. Stop reading the Whorogonian and network news. Check out the Debka file, Stratfor, Worldnet daily, and the London Times.
Greydog.

Cheeze man, if they wanted to erase the computer and stuff they simply could have done that---it was THEIR office in their building! Why fake an arson and draw attention to themselves if they were up to something?

Or I suppose black helicopters might intercept the shipment to prevent analysis..................................elsullo :s0131:

As you well know the Islamists have adopted the Left's mantra of ALWAYS THE VICTIM and besides if they had just errased the data that would have been evidence of premeditated interferance with a Federal criminal investigation as well as point the finger of complicity in a terrorist plot right back at the mulah who has already had 6-7 of his Peaceful Muslim Victims placed behind bars.:s0114:

As you well know the Islamists have adopted the Left's mantra of ALWAYS THE VICTIM and besides if they had just errased the data that would have been evidence of premeditated interferance with a Federal criminal investigation as well as point the finger of complicity in a terrorist plot right back at the mulah who has already had 6-7 of his Peaceful Muslim Victims placed behind bars.:s0114:

What Mullah? What Muslims behind bars? What does this have to do with the recent arson in Corvallis? Are you aware that you are showing symptoms of mental illness?.........................elsullo :s0131:

What Mullah? What Muslims behind bars? What does this have to do with the recent arson in Corvallis? Are you aware that you are showing symptoms of mental illness?.........................elsullo :s0131:

Sorry I was on your Myspace page. Your friend 'Tom' (the one that studys The History of Communism) he's peeved, he wants his copy of Das Kapital back, like yesterday! And Deno Williams from Facebook, he still wants to 'hookup':)
OH and speaking of mental illness I also looked at your profile on www.Necrolover.com/elsullo (Dark Fetishes).
You really thought it was blocked from public view? Such innocence from one so twisted?
Yeah, as you stated in your profile,you don't want any interaction with the other members; I don't think they want to talk to you either!
I mean, Hanging Women With a Rope? Isn't that homicide? No wonder your pathalogicaly drawn to Islam!
All this info is cached on Google so good luck trying to delete it, it didn't work for 56Kninja. You know him, 56K from DeviantArt.com don't you?
By the way your foot print under 'Elsullo' is huge! It's gonna take days to burn it all to disk!

FBI, NSA, Interpol, ETC. share the statistical bell curve pal. 1.7 billion down from 2.2 billion. WE have not killed that many yet on the battlefield. Where do you get your stats? If you are a Multnomah res. you are a "Libtard". Look at the past 15 years of voting records to see who has been elected. Get motivated pal. How can Sammy and his rubberstamp council, for that matter, the pusspockets in Salem be a fair representation of the majority of Oregonians. We get the govt. we deserve by not turning out in mass to vote the bastards out of office.
Majesty and elegance? The denigration of women, lying to foreward the tenents of Islam, beheading infidels, public flogging of a girl for exposing her ankles, etc. Some majesty. If the Portland pedophile does'nt speak for you, why is he still in office? Where is the outrage? Where is the outrage from the moderate Islamic community? Where is the outrage??? I've lost too many Marine friends for the likes of you and the mushrooms in this state!
To those who have never served, freedom has a taste that they will never savor. God bless the Corps. Semper Fi.
By the way, I'm not advocating the harrassment of any innocent citizen or the opression of such. Look at England and France. The Islamic community in those countys are nearly out of control. Riots, killing of innocents, the demand for Sharia law. They are beginning to call London "Londonistan" due to the situation. Read international news and inform yourself. Stop reading the Whorogonian and network news. Check out the Debka file, Stratfor, Worldnet daily, and the London Times.
Greydog.

Sorry, just waving the Marine Battle Flag does not necessarly prove your points. Lots of us have served, some in special ways---even "libtards".

All those "liberals" in government that you don't like were ELECTED by a majority vote. Republicans always turn out in a higher percentage than Democrats, but the Republicans often lose because they are a MINORITY. Mayor Sam and the city council all showed great promise BEFORE the elections--he managed to conceal his pedophile adventure until after the election. It baffles me how the recent Council members were re-elected, except that nobody competent ran against them! I am confident that Sam Adams will not be re-elected if he is fool enough to run again---he does not speak for many here. There were two recall efforts against Adams; one ran out of steam with ALMOST enough signatures to force a public recall vote, the second never found funding to get rolling---they had signature gatherers out there, but nobody knew where to find them. Stuff your outrage: your "conservaturd" vote is no more precious than those who vote against you.

As I said, I am not a Muslim because there is too much about it that I don't approve of, particularly the subjucation of women. In fairness, you should admit that the examples you offer do not represent most of the Muslim world and are taken from the absolute backwaters of the most primitive Muslim country, Afganistan, where ninety-percent of the people are illiterate and cannot even read the Koran for themselves and have to take it from whatever their Mullahs spout out, whether it's contrary to Islam or not. In fact, just across the border in Pakistan the local Muslims turned violently against the Taliban exactly BECAUSE they flogged a girl for refusing to marry an old man! That was their breaking point.

Here's a surprise: I completely agree with you about Britain and France! As a matter of fact the British Guardian is my homepage and I scan it every day. BBC World News is fun too if you can read between the lines. And the MAIL On Sunday is always good for a social perspective, and a giggle. Yes, Britain and France are in a pickle from bending over backward to cater to the rabid-type of fanatic Muslims. The demand for Sharia law should have simply been declined---if the immigrants want Sharia they can just go home! (Of course, they cannot go home because their home countries want a progressive democracy and NOT Sharia.) The French riots should have been put down with rifles and not tear gas, but it was more about immigrant community unemployment that it was about Islam. Second-generation native-born citizens of immigrant stock have problems finding work, possibly because they are full of resentment and people have always expected them to violently riot? It should have been surpressed, but the French hate to hurt anyone's feelings. European colonian history is long and complicated.

Britain is worse off because they have allowed experiments in community Sharia law. This is ridiculous! There should be no compromise: One country--one law--and NO religious laws over anyone outside their private life! They have also allowed violent Jihadists to freely preach hate and violence, in the streets even. At least the USA can limit that to some degree.

You ask where is the outrage amongst the Muslim community against the Jihadists? I have lost count of how many downtown rallys and marches there have been here in Portland by local Muslims to state their opposition to terrorism. Every Mosque has made a statement against it each time, and had open-houses to foster dialog and understanding. It is more sorrow than outrage, they have so much grief over what the violent Jihadists have done, and horror that the radicals have hijacked the world's perception of Islam.

Americans need to rise above their ignorant prejudice and fantasies about what Islam is all about. There are endless rabble-rousers spreading lies and false statistics about the fanatic Jihadists. This only works to the benefit of the Jihadists! The fact is, the vast majority of American Muslims are decent, peaceful people who OPPOSE Terrorism. Sure, there are terrorists hiding within them, secret cells waiting for activation and lone wolf wannabees like our recent local guy. We must be vigilant and prepared! But the point is to get right with reality, and don't tar everyone with the same brush, and don't attack innocents---that is what the Jihadists do.........................elsullo

The problem with the arson is that it does no good. Nothing useful, helpful, or positive comes from this action. More likely, it will have a negative impact. The terrorist was a loner. But the arson will be seen as an attack against an entire group. And someone from that group is probably considering an appropriate reaction.

This is not a good situation.

What do you think an "appropriate response" could be? Maybe, say ANOTHER BOMB?? Maybe a bigger one this time. Lets see; they (yes THEY) try to blow up a large gathering of people, unprovoked; then, WE, burn up a computer and some papers. So now they've been "provoked". What do you think will happen now?

Boo-hoo:( most mislums are peace loving. Yeah, peace-loving and lazy. They won't fight for themselves, to rid themselves of regimes that control them through violence, they deserve what they get. Just like us, we deserve what we allow our elected officials do to us.

Semper Gumby

Yeah what he said "Wall of text"
Tell me about your "Special Service", I'm dieing to learn more! NOOO wait I'll just hit Google again your WWW.Necrolover.com/elsullo profile page might have some info on it, I mean besides what you do with the corpses of dead women, lets just say that the site is well named! (Was that why you were kicked off Kitzhauber.com?)
That was on google results page 2 or 3 and there were over a dozen pages that I never even looked at!:s0114:
Oh btw if you are not 56KNinja why do you have a picture of his AK-47 (and a picture of CHE on your Flicker photostream?

Yeah what he said "Wall of text"
Tell me about your "Special Service", I'm dieing to learn more! NOOO wait I'll just hit Google again your WWW.Necrolover.com/elsullo profile page might have some info on it, I mean besides what you do with the corpses of dead women, lets just say that the site is well named! (Was that why you were kicked off Kitzhauber.com?)
That was on google results page 2 or 3 and there were over a dozen pages that I never even looked at!:s0114:

:huh:

Come on man, elsullo and I disagree about 99.9999 % of the time but that's a bit over the line.

:huh:

Come on man, elsullo and I disagree about 99.9999 % of the time but that's a bit over the line.

Did you Google his name? I am Citing open source info, this is not made up.
His former user name was 56KNinja
Maybe you should checkout his snuff film review at Femmefatalities.com instead? Thats on page 3 of the google search results.
Elsullo is starting to match the profile of a deranged personality

Did you Google his name? I am Citing open source info, this is not made up.
His forme user name was 56KNinja

Well the net is a large place, I mean if you are searching for a law firm and you Googled for the firm of

"Young and Naught, Legal services" you would like find things other than an attorney just sayin'.

56Kninja is not the same guy as elsullo BTW.

Well the net is a large place, I mean if you are searching for a law firm and you Googled for the firm of

"Young and Naught, Legal services" you would like find things other than an attorney just sayin'.

56Kninja is not the same guy as elsullo BTW.
First:
Elsullo attacked me saying in effect that I was mentaly deranged.

I've been through a dozen pages of his junk, he uses the same unique icon on several sites that are also on his social pages, and then there is that noose image and his quotes and Elsullo has a unique handle. I translated his latino posts as well, on all the latino sites. As well as followed his posts that are directly related to his posts here and at places like Box O Truth and Club Blade, High Road as well as accessing his profiles on sites he was banned from like All Fetish Forums.com
Here and at Club Blade he was fixated with concealing a fixed blade knife like a sword or a sword cane as well as concealing firearms.
BTW as of 28 hours ago his Favorite Fantasy was "Hanging a Cowgirl"
I feel quite justified in my conclusions.
PS how many Elsullo's on the net list thier location as Portland, more than one?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top