JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First:
Elsullo attacked me saying in effect that I was mentaly deranged.

I've been through a dozen pages of his junk, he uses the same unique icon on several sites that are also on his social pages, and then there is that noose image and his quotes and Elsullo has a unique handle. I translated his latino posts as well, on all the latino sites. As well as followed his posts that are directly related to his posts here and at places like Box O Truth and Club Blade, High Road as well as accessing his profiles on sites he was banned from like All Fetish Forums.com
I feel quite justified in my conclusions.
PS how many Elsullo's on the net list thier location as Portland, more than one?

Get some help dude!

The last time I checked, about a year ago, there seemed to be three different "elsullos" in Google.

Years ago I opened Myspace and Facebook pages just to look around, but did not fill out any profiles. I have not visited those sites for a year or more and have no idea what has been added since then.

I have indeed been active on HighRoad, ClubBlade, and Box-O-Truth, but not for a long time now.

I suggested that Kenno's fantasies about the Mosque arson were ridiculous without any evidence, and joked that his obsessions might be signs of mental illness. Well, he seems to have jumped his obsession to "elsullo" and has a lot of free time to feed it. I am not responsible for whatever he imagines he finds. At least the arson investigation gets a break.........................elsullo

I suggested that Kenno's fantasies about the Mosque arson were ridiculous without any evidence, and joked that his obsessions might be signs of mental illness. Well, he seems to have jumped his obsession to "elsullo" and has a lot of free time to feed it. I am not responsible for whatever he imagines he finds. At least the arson investigation gets a break.........................elsullo

Just a thought, but maybe you should have attacked his logic and not him? Perhaps we could have left the can of worms closed...

So it appears now that the FBI has a 'suspect'. White dude that basically lives across the street from the mosque. Naturally innocent till proven otherwise.
I kinda doubt the mosque burned their own building, but I am pretty damn sure they have made the best out of that situation. Stupid move on this guys part if he indeed is the perp.

My 'favorite' part of this whole fiasco was that little press conference where the Portland mayor/child molester was all glad handing with the local muslim leaders. :s0114:

Elsullo, you do relieze that Islam states that it's fine to lie to non-believers and even side with them if they can over power you as long as you keep the sacred tenets right? Their tenets all focus around world wide sharia law with non-believers being executed since the non-believer tax was superceeded by verse calling for death to all non-believers.

Elsullo, you do relieze that Islam states that it's fine to lie to non-believers and even side with them if they can over power you as long as you keep the sacred tenets right? Their tenets all focus around world wide sharia law with non-believers being executed since the non-believer tax was superceeded by verse calling for death to all non-believers.

Buddhalux, you do realize that the Bible says that you will go straight to hill if you cut your beard, keep your foreskin, eat shellfish or pork, or wear garments of mixed fibers? The point is that the "holy books" are ancient and bizarre to understand with their archaic language and conflicting verses, and that extremely few people take them literally.

Are there Muslim fanatics who take it literally as they understand it? You betcha! Like our mortal enemies in Al Qaida and the Taliban. They are out there, they recruit on the internet, and they no doubt have sent sleeper cells over here to cause havoc someday. But they are simply an extreme minority amongst the overwhelming majority of Muslims who don't take everything literally and who seek to live a compassionate and peaceful life---and who detest the extemists......................elsullo

Buddhalux, you do realize that the Bible says that you will go straight to hill if you cut your beard, keep your foreskin, eat shellfish or pork, or wear garments of mixed fibers? The point is that the "holy books" are ancient and bizarre to understand with their archaic language and conflicting verses, and that extremely few people take them literally.

Why do people always take the law of Moses as current and don't take the new covenant into consideration.

Seriously.... if your going to bash do some reading don't throw out the first hit you find on google that's anti Christian.

Why do people always take the law of Moses as current and don't take the new covenant into consideration.

Seriously.... if your going to bash do some reading don't throw out the first hit you find on google that's anti Christian.

True that. People always seem to have a disconnect when it comes to what is Christianity and what is the Bible.

Extremely simplified explanation:

Old testament = pre Christ = not Christianity

New testament = Christ and Post Christ = Christianity

Christianity, and Islam are branches off the old testament, Judaism for simplicities sake is the old testament.

As I suspected, Elsullo doesn't know much about Islam. I for one choose not to live in the 7th century and appreciate personal freedoms to believe what ever I want to belive without worrying about being beheaded, hanged, or stoned to death because I don't agree with a mullah. The bible doesn't state that it's the word from god and can not be deviated from. The bible and koran aren't written the same either. The bible doesn't superceed itself the way the koran does. In other words, anything written later overwrites what was said before. Now keep in mind that you can not deviate from what it says. In the begining it was a religion of peace, but that changed later in the texts to something not so peaceful.

True that. People always seem to have a disconnect when it comes to what is Christianity and what is the Bible.

Extremely simplified explanation:

Old testament = pre Christ = not Christianity

New testament = Christ and Post Christ = Christianity

Christianity, and Islam are branches off the old testament, Judaism for simplicities sake is the old testament.

But if he understood that, his argument wouldn't be valid. Where would he go from there? ;)

As I suspected, Elsullo doesn't know much about Islam. I for one choose not to live in the 7th century and appreciate personal freedoms to believe what ever I want to belive without worrying about being beheaded, hanged, or stoned to death because I don't agree with a mullah. The bible doesn't state that it's the word from god and can not be deviated from. The bible and koran aren't written the same either. The bible doesn't superceed itself the way the koran does. In other words, anything written later overwrites what was said before. Now keep in mind that you can not deviate from what it says. In the begining it was a religion of peace, but that changed later in the texts to something not so peaceful.

That's exactly the problem I see with Islam and it is that they have time traveled from the 6th-8th century to the 21st century and they want the modern world to change to their ideals instead of a more enlightened and more socially liberal world that we have evolved too, just don't confuse the phrase "socially liberal" as having anything in common with Demo Libs.

Islam is a religion of social oppression. Women are not equal to a man in Islam, non Muslims are not equal to Muslims in Islam, freedom to live your life as you choose is not respected by Islam.

If they wish to conduct their lives in this fashion that is their business, if they wish to spread their views across the same world I also inhabit I'm going to push back.

First:
Elsullo attacked me saying in effect that I was mentaly deranged.

I've been through a dozen pages of his junk, he uses the same unique icon on several sites that are also on his social pages, and then there is that noose image and his quotes and Elsullo has a unique handle. I translated his latino posts as well, on all the latino sites. As well as followed his posts that are directly related to his posts here and at places like Box O Truth and Club Blade, High Road as well as accessing his profiles on sites he was banned from like All Fetish Forums.com
Here and at Club Blade he was fixated with concealing a fixed blade knife like a sword or a sword cane as well as concealing firearms.
BTW as of 28 hours ago his Favorite Fantasy was "Hanging a Cowgirl"
I feel quite justified in my conclusions.
PS how many Elsullo's on the net list thier location as Portland, more than one?

:huh::huh::huh:

So it looks like your "dyslexia" is suddenly cured?;

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/legal-political/44222-i-have-been-threatened-here-mgt.html

Welcome back!

Also, everyone please keep these posts on topic!!!

That's exactly the problem I see with Islam and it is that they have time traveled from the 6th-8th century to the 21st century and they want the modern world to change to their ideals instead of a more enlightened and more socially liberal world that we have evolved too, just don't confuse the phrase "socially liberal" as having anything in common with Demo Libs.

Islam is a religion of social oppression. Women are not equal to a man in Islam, non Muslims are not equal to Muslims in Islam, freedom to live your life as you choose is not respected by Islam.

If they wish to conduct their lives in this fashion that is their business, if they wish to spread their views across the same world I also inhabit I'm going to push back.

Typical sheeple response from someone who has never actually taken the time to speak to a muslim and has let themselves be brainwashed by the likes of Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the racio-ethno-religious elitists who love to spread fear and disinformation only to advance their own agendas.

Komrad, that's not a sheeple response at all. It's the response from someone who has free will and uses their mind unlike you obviously from your response. You have no idea of what dealings/friendship/knowledge that Trl has with muslims. You have zero idea of what history I have with muslims either. So until you know someone elses experiences feel free to keep your ignorance to yourself please.

Komrad, that's not a sheeple response at all. It's the response from someone who has free will and uses their mind unlike you obviously from your response. You have no idea of what dealings/friendship/knowledge that Trl has with muslims. You have zero idea of what history I have with muslims either. So until you know someone elses experiences feel free to keep your ignorance to yourself please.

Accept that the ignorant part falls on your side, not mine. You see, i know many muslims, and have actually had a few of them as roommates. I have read the Koran, the entire thing, as well as the Bible, and part of the Talmund. I invite any of you to actually go to the local mosque, or find a muslim, and sit down, and actually discuss islam with them. Ask them about what you believe their religion is all about, and listen to their answers. Educate yourselves with your own hands.

Comments like the ones Trlsmn and others on this forum have posted stem from fear. It is only natural. Afterall, humans naturally want to destroy what we fear, and we fear what we don't understand. This is also in reference to those on the other side who have themselves been brainwashed into fundamentalists and radicals by other people wishing to further their agenda as well. This idea of "my religion/way is correct, and their's isn't" is the same idea that the radical muslims have. Whether you like it or not, you are lowering yourself to their level.

I'm going address his statements individually now:

Actually, Muslims want to be able to have the same freedom you want to have in being able to practice your own religious beliefs without someone telling you it's wrong. To deny them that, is the same being like them.

Are you Muslim? What kind of qualifications do you have to state what kind of religion Islam is? Have you lived in a Muslim country? Have you lived in an Islamist country? Women are also not equal to a man in Judaism and in Christianity. All three religions make that distinction that a man is different from a woman. In Christianity, non-christians are also not equal to Christians. Same applies in Judaism. It is actually a common theme amongst the majority of religions that humans have had since we invented it.

But it is ok for you and your kind to spread your views across the same world they also inhabit? Those islamist extremists... THEY are the ones pushing back. Because lets face it, Western Culture has permiated the Muslim World much greater than the opposite. And who decides which way is right and which way is wrong? You? Me? Them? The Bible? The Koran? The Talmund? The Torah? Who? What?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top