JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for being one of the very few on here who is capable of having a discussion, Mountain Bear. Here is my reply:

I like this arguement. But, aren't you comparing what the bible says to what muslims do, and not what the koran says? I mean lets look at what christians have done in interpretation of these verses. Women who had extra-marital affairs were often burned at the stake. The idea of a man coming home to find his wife in bed with another man is very common in the US, and it often leads to greater problems, like the man killing both the wife and the other man (granted, it's not by stoning). Let me provide you with what the Qur'an says about women, since you gave me the bible verses.

This comment is non factual, nonsensical and absurd.

Just watched LiveLeak.com video.

Yeah agreed, pretty much sums it up.
I did not know about the later material trumping the earlier material, but it makes sense.

Most people don't which is why I wanted to make sure that I could educate as many people as possible about that nice little tid bit of info. Islam may have been a religion of tolerance and peace at one time. However, the rest of the world progressed to the 21st century while Islam stayed in the 7th.

Most people don't which is why I wanted to make sure that I could educate as many people as possible about that nice little tid bit of info. Islam may have been a religion of tolerance and peace at one time. However, the rest of the world progressed to the 21st century while Islam stayed in the 7th.

The greatest act of terrorism I've ever witnessed (on my TV of course) was called shock and awe. We probably killed more innocent people on that first night than has 'radical Islamic Terrorism' in the last fifty years. As near as I can tell we had no better reasons for our terrorist action than Al Qaida has for theirs, as we are both willing to kill to create some fantasy place that can never be. The tone of moral superiority in here shows how little we comprehend the actions of our own country. Perhaps if it was your blood relations blown to bits for nothing you would be able to see the other point of view. This isn't really a matter of religion, as using religion to sell violent actions was old even in prehistory.

The greatest act of terrorism I've ever witnessed (on my TV of course) was called shock and awe. We probably killed more innocent people on that first night than has 'radical Islamic Terrorism' in the last fifty years. As near as I can tell we had no better reasons for our terrorist action than Al Qaida has for theirs, as we are both willing to kill to create some fantasy place that can never be. The tone of moral superiority in here shows how little we comprehend the actions of our own country. Perhaps if it was your blood relations blown to bits for nothing you would be able to see the other point of view. This isn't really a matter of religion, as using religion to sell violent actions was old even in prehistory.

That already happened. Mine where in NYC.

Care to provide some links about your casualty assumptions?

Care to provide some links about your casualty assumptions?

I did some research and based on all the terrorism in Iraq and Afganistan since we invaded, I'm wrong. Wikkipedia indicates that these two countries account for more than half the total terrorism deaths, (13,000 total in 2006). So, based on that, it would seem that invading and occupying a country that has an Islamic population is the best way possible to advance the goals of Islamic terrorism.

If I subtract Iraq and Afganistan since our invasion I can make a pretty good case that islamic terrorism only accounted for about 1500 deaths a year, average over the last 40 years or so. While not great, this isn't much worldwide, where 40,000 innocent children starve to death every day.

No, actually by your own figures it is 60,000.
As Stalin (an assumed name') he was ashamed to curse his mother with his 'acomplishments') stated "30 million is not so much a sacrafice, as long as I am not one of them!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top