JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find this to be the most interesting and enlightening line from the whole story..

"We have made it quite clear that the FBI will not tolerate any kind of retribution or attack on the Muslim community,"

So basicly they can attack us with impunity, but OOOOO No we cant fight back..hmm....
These libtards and mental midgets need to wake up, this is a war to the death and that they want to kill everyone of us if they can...

There's enough redneck, beer drinking OSU students who live near that mosk (intentional) that i'm not shocked it happened.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone in the organization did this themselves. It seems suspicious that only the office (and its contained records) was damaged. This was the perp's place of 'worship' after all and an arson is a perfect way to get sympathy from the community and deflect attention from the organization while also removing potentially damning evidence.

Keith

"We have made it quite clear that the FBI will not tolerate any kind of retribution or attack on the Muslim community,"

So basicly they can attack us with impunity, but OOOOO No we cant fight back..hmm....
These libtards and mental midgets need to wake up, this is a war to the death and that they want to kill everyone of us if they can...

So some young idiot steps out of line and does something stupid and we should repay all the honest and hardworking Somalis (who had condemned this act) by torching their buildings? Some guy, say like Tim McVey, bombs the Oklahoma federal building we should then do what? Burn down the guys hometown?

I don't get it.

I find this to be the most interesting and enlightening line from the whole story..

THERE IS NO "THEY"!!! This was ONE "lone-wolf" internet-inspired hate-filled juvenile, reported to the FBI by his own shocked father. Speaking of mental midgets, can you conceive that the few thousand fanatic Jihadists who DO want to harm the USA are just the tiny lunatic fringe of the TWO BILLION Muslim's who DON'T support terrorism and are ashamed to be associated with it? That Corvallis/OSU mosque had NOTHING to do with the Jihadist's violent beliefs and has ZERO blame for his actions. Attacking innocent Muslims only empowers the damned Jihadists..........................elsullo

On occasion I feel like those two billion who want nothing to do with it seem conspicuously quiet when the 200,000 act...

Sure we get a very weak "ohh, that was bad and wrong", but we get no actual actions to condemn or change the actions of the other 2,800,000,000...

It's the same with all extremist groups. We tend to rationalize the actions of the fringe members in our own cultural groups. But if Muslims are such a peace loving group, why don't the 2.8 billion do more to eradicate the 200K who are doing the talking for the rest every time they do something like try to blow up a bunch of families in downtown Portland who have nothing to do with the so call persecution they perceive as an insult to their religion...

On occasion I feel like those two billion who want nothing to do with it seem conspicuously quiet when the 200,000 act...

Sure we get a very weak "ohh, that was bad and wrong", but we get no actual actions to condemn or change the actions of the other 2,800,000,000...

It's the same with all extremist groups. We tend to rationalize the actions of the fringe members in our own cultural groups. But if Muslims are such a peace loving group, why don't the 2.8 billion do more to eradicate the 200K who are doing the talking for the rest every time they do something like try to blow up a bunch of families in downtown Portland who have nothing to do with the so call persecution they perceive as an insult to their religion...

+1 for that

THERE IS NO "THEY"!!! This was ONE "lone-wolf" internet-inspired hate-filled juvenile, reported to the FBI by his own shocked father. Speaking of mental midgets, can you conceive that the few thousand fanatic Jihadists who DO want to harm the USA are just the tiny lunatic fringe of the TWO BILLION Muslim's who DON'T support terrorism and are ashamed to be associated with it? That Corvallis/OSU mosque had NOTHING to do with the Jihadist's violent beliefs and has ZERO blame for his actions. Attacking innocent Muslims only empowers the damned Jihadists..........................elsullo

Right on. I believe in the First Amendment - that's why I use my 2nd Amendment rights too. Anyone who would burn/bomb a Mosque, Church, Synagogue, public meeting place, school, library, anything to do with the free exercise of ideas and public assembly, is a damn traitor.

Right on. I believe in the First Amendment - that's why I use my 2nd Amendment rights too. Anyone who would burn/bomb a Mosque, Church, Synagogue, public meeting place, school, library, anything to do with the free exercise of ideas and public assembly, is a damn traitor.

That's true, its certainly wrong to do those things. But no less than trying to bomb a group of families at a tree lighting ceremony. Sorry, I can't quite get over that...

I have family and friends in Portland. That planned attack was very personal to me...

That's true, its certainly wrong to do those things. But no less than trying to bomb a group of families at a tree lighting ceremony. Sorry, I can't quite get over that...

I have family and friends in Portland. That planned attack was very personal to me...

I'm living in Portland now, so I hear you. I did mention that bombing public places is the same type of despicable act as attacking a place of worship. I just feel that we get stronger when we rally around the Constitution when challenged.

I do not condone burning down a place of worship under any circumstances, however, just talking about believing in the constitution doesn't seem to do much to do to fix this. If all we ever do is talk, nothing ever changes. Talk has it's time and place. But when we are attacked on our own soil, is that really the time for talk?

It very much has to do with the culture portion of Islam. You can't assign a Western value system to an Eastern culture. It's not that there is no want of an outcry, it's more that to stand up against others of your faith is more difficult as a Muslim.

It very much has to do with the culture portion of Islam. You can't assign a Western value system to an Eastern culture. It's not that there is no want of an outcry, it's more that to stand up against others of your faith is more difficult as a Muslim.

This coming from the same culture who stones women to death for an alleged infidelity or has laws to kill people for a perceived insult to their religion. Granted Christianity has not been very clean historically either, but still.

Saying something is not the way a culture is or is not does not excuse reprehensible behavior...

MountainBear.......I mean no disrespect..But how would you react if someone posted the following;

On occasion I feel like those two billion Police Officers who want nothing to do with it seem conspicuously quiet when the 200,000 act...

Sure we get a very weak "ohh, that was bad and wrong", but we get no actual actions to condemn or change the actions of the other 2,800,000,000...Police Officers

It's the same with all extremist groups. We tend to rationalize the actions of the fringe members in our own cultural groups. But if Police Officers are such a peace loving group, why don't the 2.8 billion do more to eradicate the 200K who are doing the talking for the rest every time they do something like try to shoot up a bunch of families in downtown Portland who have nothing to do with the so call illegal activities they perceive as an insult to their occupation...

I know that I used a "hot button" issue for you...Again no disrespect...But look at what was written and how it sounds...

W44

I find it funny that only the members from the portland area are the ones being simpathetic to the plight of the poor muslims. wonder how this thread would look if he had suceeded rather than just create a news story for the libtard news stations and positive propaganda for the government intrusiveness.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top