JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fred Meyer Gift Cards will be available for working order guns (limit 3 gift cards per person, but more than 3 guns will be accepted). All firearms must be unloaded and transported in the trunk of your car or comparably secured in your pickup truck. No questions asked.
$175 Assault or assault-like rifle
$125 Handgun
$ 75 Long guns, such as rifles or shotguns
$ 25 High capacity magazine
$ 5 Pellet or BB guns (Arctic Circle Gift Car

Fred Meyer Gift Cards will be available for working order guns (limit 3 gift cards per person, but more than 3 guns will be accepted). All firearms must be unloaded and transported in the trunk of your car or comparably secured in your pickup truck. No questions asked.
$175 Assault or assault-like rifle
$125 Handgun
$ 75 Long guns, such as rifles or shotguns
$ 25 High capacity magazine
$ 5 Pellet or BB guns (Arctic Circle Gift Car
Cool you can use your gift cards on a new gun purchase or ammunition!

I have a beat up no name .22 revolver that ain't worth $60. If I lived nearby I'd get a $125 gift card for it and maybe grab a couple of oddball mags out of a bin at the local pawn that sells them for around 10 each, that's another $30 net profit!
$155 in gift cards, Doesn't the Freddys out that way sell guns and ammo!

I have a beat up no name .22 revolver that ain't worth $60. If I lived nearby I'd get a $125 gift card for it and maybe grab a couple of oddball mags out of a bin at the local pawn that sells them for around 10 each, that's another $30 net profit!
$155 in gift cards, Doesn't the Freddys out that way sell guns and ammo!
Yes the Fred's in Newport does. Its been a few years since I have been there but they had a nice selection.

I wish those ceasefire idiots would do one of those buybacks around here. At the moment it's a pointless exercise getting guns out of the hands of citizens. A waste of their money and time!

Now after Burdick and Co. pass their version of I594 or worse, these little buyback schemes will help their evil plan of getting a reduction in undocumented guns and mags among the people who follow the law.

Of course the criminals will get whatever they want as usual.

Some folks did a similar thing when Seattle had their ill-fated event. I thought that was hilarious.

It was hilarious, indeed. From the Seattle politicians protesting that street buyers "could not purchase guns like that" (which was not correct, although it would be in a post-594 world), to the many buyers roaming the lines, looking for good buys. Total cluster.

Why too far? I have punches of pmag 32 rounds that i bought around 9 bucks junks that need to sell. Plus I tell all my family and friend each carry a tapco ak47 magz to trade in and turn around go to Freddy to pick up a glock 19 gen 4th high cap :)
A jager ap74 copy of m16 in 22 lr that sometime work sometime not, it is a black rifle need to dispo too :)

At $25 a magazine, I wonder if you can use their gift cards to purchase a gift visa card and buy some new mags online? With AR15 mags being roughly $15 new you could come out ahead.

At $25 a magazine, I wonder if you can use their gift cards to purchase a gift visa card and buy some new mags online? With AR15 mags being roughly $15 new you could come out ahead.

Well this same group sponsored a gun buy back in May of 2013 in Portland. At that time, they specified 'high capacity magazine' as those 50 rounds or greater. Funny, I thought over 10 rounds was high capacity.

So I guess all those uber-dangerous 50-100 round magazines that are so prevalent on the streets can finally be taken off the streets :confused:

This buy-back is sponsored/paid for, by NOW, according to the facebook page. I wonder why police departments continue to support crap like this. They should be all too aware that this doesn't take guns off the streets - especially since your average buy-back person is someone who most likely inherited a gun from a family member and is too afraid to shoot it.

And it would sure be nice, if there were say a Hundred Patriots out there, offering 25/50 $$$$ MORE, for the better guns.... Ahead of the stupid Communist Developed (read your history of NOW, it was a Communist who founded it, After a Communist ~Convention~ suggesting more ways to infiltrate American Society) NOW !!!!!

philip no Koffee yet, just got pulled out of Sleep, to write this.

"$ 25 High capacity magazine"

I have a pile of cracked butler creek 10/22 mags to turn in. Sounds like a good way to get some new ones.

I stood in line at one of the last one they had I Portland and looked at maybe 100 different guns in the line that day. I saw ONE gun that was in fact illegal a bolt action .22 rifle that had been hacksawed down to about a 6" barrel and almost no stock. They didn't ask the guy a thing about it.

I saw maybe 25 decent firearms trading ownership in the line and tried to talk one dumbass out of turning in a very nice Winchester model 1906 pump .22 but no amount of money would change his mind.

I turned in a total POS Spanish .25 auto that it took me 4 hours of messing with to get it to look like it worked. I turned right around and used the 50.00 to buy reloading supplies on the way home.

But mostly the stuff being turned is was junk or damaged junk. I saw nothing that was what they actually wanted.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top