JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's his decision, that's fine. It wouldn't be mine. If he wanted to be noble and upright he could have sold the guns and then donated the money to a gun violence victims fund. Just wondering if he will reach enlightenment during a home invasion. Just saying. Welp, good luck dude.

I wonder if his shoes, nails, and handbag all match. :confused:

did-lever-tell-you-youre-my-hero-emegenerator-net-did-i-54167741.png

This is him wanting people to praise him for being woke. He wants attention. Sadly it will be humorous if he now ends up being a victim. If it does happen I can only hope only he is a victim, that if he has kids they do not pay for his need for attention.

So..
He's either afraid his guns will wander off and get into mischief or he doesn't trust himself to not go on a shooting rampage.

I wonder if he's sold all his kitchen knives, someone could get gutted.
Bet he still drives and looks at all the likes he gets on whatever stupid site he's on, better get rid of the car too.

What a tool.

Or cutting it off to keep Trump outta the whitehouse!

Gotta love them loony tunes liberal mental gymnastics these cucks come up with to justify their own mediocrity as men!

I bet he puts his dick in his pants last too!
Tere's an idea, encouraging them to remove themselves from the genepool... kinda like Jump Against Trump. :)

This is him wanting people to praise him for being woke. He wants attention. Sadly it will be humorous if he now ends up being a victim. If it does happen I can only hope only he is a victim, that if he has kids they do not pay for his need for attention.
Boom. Back in the day we called them attention whores.

Or cut his tongue off to combat racism.... have his hands removed at the wrist to combat cyber bullying... shall we go on? ;)

No offense intended to the sanity hold-outs in that geographical area, but I got one word for ya... "Portlandia". You can't expect any less.

A wife and 2 young daughters and a man forsakes his responsibility to defend them to the full extent of his rights to do so? Shameful.

Last Edited:
It's his decision, that's fine. It wouldn't be mine. If he wanted to be noble and upright he could have sold the guns and then donated the money to a gun violence victims fund. Just wondering if he will reach enlightenment during a home invasion. Just saying. Welp, good luck dude.

He hopes it will lead others to consider turning in their guns….

He hoped wrong. o_O

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews