JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a lot of people out there that shouldn't own guns. I can appreciate that this guy is one of them and divested himself of them. I wish everyone who was uncomfortable with guns and do not train on them or store them safely would get rid of them.

A few takeaways I see from this stunt:

1. Him turining in his own firearms implies he considers himself or his children high risk. Thus he is disarming himself to combat "gun violence"

2. As the OP stated, he could have sold these firearms and used the money to donate to one of those insane anti gun orginizations.. but instead.. he just turned them in to be destroyed.. accomplishing nothing.

3. He has now just publicly announced his household is unarmed. This is incredibly dangerous. Its just as bad as those "This house is gun free" signs Ive seen at past clients homes of mine.

4. Hebasically just threw money away. Even if the AR and x2- 9mm pistols were bottom barrel.. we're still talkin $700 on the low end, $1000 on the higher end.. he may as well take money out of his bank and just light it on fire.

4. With this same logic, he'd give his vehicle away, people have used vehicles as weapons as well.. but I don't see him doing anything like turning in his car because of it.

5. Stories like these are touted as if he is a "gun guy".. he is not. This was a person that merely owned a couple of firearms. That doesn't make him one of us.. he is akin to those "I hunt but I dont think anyone should own an assault rifle" types. The only people he is fooling with this stunt are the low information, smooth brain anti gun folks that gobble up virtue signaling nonsense like this.

You know something?
What?
For some people.....this "problem" could have been prevented a long time ago.

1653759191856.png

OK, Ok, ok........
Some people just change their minds about some stuff.

For others......
May I suggest?

Dont_like_guns.jpg

Aloha, Mark

This is what happens when pricks like this abandon their right to protect themselves in favor of "the police will protect me". Fing idiot! I bet he attended multiple local "kill all cops/no police/no prisons complete abolition" protests.

This is him wanting people to praise him for being woke. He wants attention. Sadly it will be humorous if he now ends up being a victim. If it does happen I can only hope only he is a victim, that if he has kids they do not pay for his need for attention.
A decade back a couple home invasion robbers were choosing victims by seeing who had Democrat bumper stickers on their cars. This fella just let the world know hes defenseless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top