JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a total idiot. He wants to bend over and be a sheep, shifting responsibility for his personal safety and the safety of others onto the police.

Well guess what, when he calls 911, there very well may be no response. And if they do show up they may not do anything at all. And if they do arrest the crim, he will most likely be immediately released.

This idiot is just empowering more of this "someone else will save me" nonsense. Grow a pair you a$$-wipe. Learn how to defend yourself/family and/or your neighbors/friends if appropriate.

Don't submit to being a sheep. When you cry for help the shepherd can't hear you and even if he could he is too busy (or too afraid) to help you.
And the baby Robins. Don't forget about the baby robins.

Does he know that the Uvalde criminal out shot three police officers and for whatever reason those officers backed off and allowed said perpetrator to enter the school?

They waited outside and then federal border guards are the ones that stormed in?

I'm a father of two but I'm going to keep my guns to protect them from bad people.

Dude is totally looking for attention.

This has been said before but the guns are not the issue. Poor mental health and lack of support for people with poor mental health is the issue.

I'm a father of two but I'm going to keep my guns to protect them from bad people.

Dude is totally looking for attention.

This has been said before but the guns are not the issue. Poor mental health and lack of support for people with poor mental health is the issue.
Yep, maybe he will see on the news a rape occurring somewhere and feel bad and then chop off a certain body part. Same logic pretty much. He would get even more virtue signaling attention on social media if he did that. ;)

Just another USEFUL IDIOT he likely would have shot himself or a neighbor or one of his family members
Sounds like he did the right thing for his family and friends yippee
one less dude looking for cheap ammo JMO

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews