JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status

This is just rich....

Legally obtained firearms, that went thru a 4473 and a finger printing/ID check AND BACKGROUND CHECK as required by LAW NOW.
1661965877736.png

If a 4473/BGC in place now didn't stop this
How exactly does 114 help here if it was LEGALLY obtained? other than making a major obstruction of your rights and delaying the process with a paid training barrier and mag capping to 10. Do not be fooled they don't care about you or your rights, they just want to trample anything they do not like.

Almost like they are vilifying the fact you can LEGALLY buy guns.
They just want to sensationalize a mass shooting to play on the emotions because they have no other viable option other than needing an army of useful idiots voting in their unconstitutional measures.
Vote no on measure 114

Last Edited:
For lurkers and any outsiders or fence sitters who've yet to buy a gun.
Help raise awareness to the fact you already need to do a process BEFORE obtaining firearms both in STATE and FEDERALLY.

This video will help break down the current process and should help you see how pointless Measure 114 is.

This is just rich....

Legally obtained firearms, that went thru a 4473 and a finger printing/ID check AND BACKGROUND CHECK as required by LAW NOW.
View attachment 1268288

If a 4473/BGC in place now didn't stop this
How exactly does 114 help here if it was LEGALLY obtained? other than making a major obstruction of your rights and delaying the process with a paid training barrier and mag capping to 10. Do not be fooled they don't care about you or your rights, they just want to trample anything they do not like.

Almost like they are vilifying the fact you can LEGALLY buy guns.
They just want to sensationalize a mass shooting to play on the emotions because they have no other viable option other than needing an army of useful idiots voting in their unconstitutional measures.
Vote no on measure 114
The pro 114 side would say that this shooting is exactly why we need more restrictions. With 114, a legal purchaser would have to go in front of a real live LEO who could arbitrarily determine that they "Look like an autistic freak" like the Sandy Hook killer, or "Have a violent history" like the Bend killer. Of course the police could also deny a permit to a Black or Hispanic person because they look like a "gang member" or deny anyone based on tattoos, piercing, hair style or dress. What will most likely happen is law abiding young females or middle aged couples trying to get their first firearm for self defense will be delayed for MONTHS due to the lack of police resources.

The pro 114 side would say that this shooting is exactly why we need more restrictions. With 114, a legal purchaser would have to go in front of a real live LEO who could arbitrarily determine that they "Look like an autistic freak" like the Sandy Hook killer, or "Have a violent history" like the Bend killer. Of course the police could also deny a permit to a Black or Hispanic person because they look like a "gang member" or deny anyone based on tattoos, piercing, hair style or dress. What will most likely happen is law abiding young females or middle aged couples trying to get their first firearm for self defense will be delayed for MONTHS due to the lack of police resources.
I would counter argue that most times these actives shooters have been on the local/federal radar, and nobody took action until AFTER the damage was done. So how exactly does a double authentication BGC process with more fees and requirements exactly weed out undesirables? if you are determined to carry out the deed, you'll only be set back momentarily prolonging the inevitable.

What I would be telling these people is that they are the demographic for the useful idiots the antis need to pass something they know they would have 0 hopes of otherwise. If the good preacher man was serious about stopping crime, he would be getting more involved at the local level with all that wicked funding they get vs everyone else who seems to be stuck fighting a never-ending bill of taxpayer dollars against their own rights. Stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution. USE YOUR RIGHTS DO NOT DISCARD THEM!

I have a fellow coworker who is contemplating getting his first gun, he is younger and still lives at home with a family that is anti-gun in a minority household. He is already asking questions and weighing the options against measure 114 and is telling his friends about these dangers. Reason being is he wants to someday be able to actually OWN a gun without all the red tape added on top of the fact he isn't exactly comfy with only the police being the ones to train and issue it to you. He sees the danger in this as a minority and as an angle of abuse from dodgy state actors.

We're getting our clocks cleaned on the ballot measure front. Ever since Wayne bankrupted the NRA, it's like we've lost a united front. SAF and GOA aren't quite the heavy hitters the NRA used to be in its heyday.

Reason being is he wants to someday be able to actually OWN a gun without all the red tape added on top of the fact he isn't exactly comfy with only the police being the ones to train and issue it to you. He sees the danger in this as a minority and as an angle of abuse from dodgy state actors.
...Not to mention the danger of just good ol' fashioned incompetence and bureaucratic BS. You know, like an idiot checking boxes and not using any common sense, then rejecting your application for something stupid. Then the idiot goes on extended PTO and you are stuck waiting in the phone tree. And over time they will expand the process and the paperwork as they get more political pressure. Which means you will be filling out sections that have nothing to do with firearms. And which means hiring even more incompetent people to administrate the whole mess, which means raising the fee(s).

...Not to mention the danger of just good ol' fashioned incompetence and bureaucratic BS. You know, like an idiot checking boxes and not using any common sense, then rejecting your application for something stupid. Then the idiot goes on extended PTO and you are stuck waiting in the phone tree. And over time they will expand the process and the paperwork as they get more political pressure. Which means you will be filling out sections that have nothing to do with firearms. And which means hiring even more incompetent people to administrate the whole mess, which means raising the fee(s).
Thats really it. the problem we would all face stems from peoples voting trends that have ultimately brought on the dismay they are experiencing in their day-to-day urban/city lives and they are completely oblivious to the fact.

Enabling the same people who also defunded the police back in 2020 which has brought about the giant crime spree they go unanswered in Portland is the very same group they hope to exploit to pass this. Dont be that person. VOTE NO.

Here are some of the pig effing, holy rollers/moral majority members of LEVO with their white collar constituent preachin' the gospel of SB 114.

Why any religious types would align with something as controversial as SB 114 I do not know.

62VXMUMOJFEHXC6BFI5FSKK2XY.jpg

Last Edited:
Here are some of the pig effer, holy rollers/moral majority members of LEVO with their white collar constituent preachin' the gospel of SB 114.

Why any religious types would align with something as controversial as SB 114 I do not know.

View attachment 1268543
just dont really know how the Church was allowed to push this? Church and State Separation ring a bell? I would dare to ask them if i was coming after their 1st Amendment Rights? Ask for a permit for every church service?

Here are some of the pig effer, holy rollers/moral majority members of LEVO with their white collar constituent preachin' the gospel of SB 114.

View attachment 1268543
I know. It's because they're charlatans and they're getting funded for their work getting this legislation passed. At the same time they are getting free publicity via all of the media outlets which in turn means their flock will grow as will their coffers.

just dont really know how the Church was allowed to push this? Church and State Separation ring a bell? I would dare to ask them if i was coming after their 1st Amendment Rights? Ask for a permit for every church service?
IMO the "CHURCH" as a whole has killed 100's of millions upon millions of people in the Name of Religion...But Thats ok.

I know. It's because they're charlatans and they're getting funded for their work getting this legislation passed. At the same time they are getting free publicity via all of the media outlets which in turn means their flock will grow as will their coffers.
Heck, once this passes we may even see Knutson or one of his peers run for public office.

The issue isn't about separation of church and state, it's about being a non-profit group. If they were a PAC, it would be legal, but they're not. They're claiming tax exempt status but it's illegal for the group to be a non-profit and openly politically active. Since that've done that, their tax exempt status should be pulled and they should be taxed.

The issue isn't about separation of church and state, it's about being a non-profit group. If they were a PAC, it would be legal, but they're not. They're claiming tax exempt status but it's illegal for the group to be a non-profit and openly politically active. Since that've done that, their tax exempt status should be pulled and they should be taxed.
just how did S.O,S or our AG allow this and noone called this out? i think LEVO may be a PAC? not sure though

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR