JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought i'd post a positive experience with a local FFL to me, since lately all you hear is about condescending or know it all FFL's.

JC Weaponry out in Newberg has to be one of the rare stores that still cares about customer service! I first met Jason when i had a gun transferred to him by a WA FFL that i've used before in the past. He was more than happy to help me out even though he didn't get a sale out of me then and talk guns with me for quite some time showing me some really cool stuff. He's always got suppressors, accessories and lowers on hand among many other things. I recently purchased a couple suppressors from him and he even helped me out with properly filling out some Form 4's for a SBR i was building. He doesn't mark up and isn't trying to fleece you but instead knows that repeat business is where its at!

So big thumbs up to Jason/JC Weaponry and if you guys need a 22LR AR pattern upper from tactical solutions or suppressors he is running specials on items he has in stock!!

Oh yeah and I picked up a TS Axiom 22LR suppressor and a PWS T3 summit bolt action rifle :) can't wait till everything is transferred over!!

I love my local 01FFL for the same reason. He's happier making multiple sales and making a few bucks on each one than trying to score big with one a month. And he's always willing to just sit and BS for hours.

Nice try jason...Those 28 posts aren't fooling anyone :D
PVxNBww.png

see thats what i was thinking too. im not opposed to such a use of the forum as long as he is giving an accurate representation to how we would be treated if we were to drop in.

Ask Joe Link who i am and can verify that im not jason...or you can come to my compound in forest park and check out my awesome homemade weapons cache.

Seems society as a whole is very cynical when someone post a positive and honest review and is subsequently questioned but if i slammed a FFL for being clueless, rude or marking prices up you all would agree. Seems a little ***-backwards don't you think?

edit i've made 7 dollars and 6 cents so far......im getting rich over here! lol

Sure, ill come check it out... Jason :s0114:

Kidding!

You got me dan!! When are you going to come and pick up that sig you wanted?

actually i wouldnt mind taking a look. i find weapons of all sorts interesting and the more unique the better. how about some pics?

I don't believe in posting pics of weapons you have just in case the gun grabbers are compiling a list of whats out there and who owns it. Like the "show your guns" thread is basically a shopping list for someone wanting to know what you have and we all know Joe participates with PRISM.

You got me dan!! When are you going to come and pick up that sig you wanted?

I don't believe in posting pics of weapons you have just in case the gun grabbers are compiling a list of whats out there and who owns it. Like the "show your guns" thread is basically a shopping list for someone wanting to know what you have and we all know Joe participates with PRISM.

Well, since I don't post my real name, address, phone number or anything else, I don't mind posting pics. And secondly, maybe all of my gun pictures are just photos I've found online......

Or maybe not. Either way, I think posting pics is part of participating here.

Well, since I don't post my real name, address, phone number or anything else, I don't mind posting pics. And secondly, maybe all of my gun pictures are just photos I've found online......

Or maybe not. Either way, I think posting pics is part of participating here.

Yep lots of different ways to participate on the forum and in the community!!

I should be rethinking my posting strategy as that sounds to good to be true!

My idea is TM.....if you start doing this you have to pay me a share of your profits. kthxbye

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top