JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well... after what I thought would only be 150-200 bill to get a bearing replaced on the hooptie, I find out it needs 2 bearings replaced to the tune of $530:eek:.

I'm thinking that Oh crap fund may be larger then I anticipated cuz my wife's vehicle feels like it's going to need a new one (or more :oops:) in January.

Bad timing with the holidays and not looking at possibly selling something would be a nice cushion.

Well... after what I thought would only be 150-200 bill to get a bearing replaced on the hooptie, I find out it needs 2 bearings replaced to the tune of $530:eek:.

I'm thinking that Oh crap fund may be larger then I anticipated cuz my wife's vehicle feels like it's going to need a new one (or more :oops:) in January.

Bad timing with the holidays and not looking at possibly selling something would be a nice cushion.

Bummer. Those things never come at a good time, especially this time of year. We had 3 major car repairs this year, and just had this surgery last week - no looking forward to the out of pocket on that one.

Hopefully those extra funds coming your way will be a help.

Bummer. Those things never come at a good time, especially this time of year. We had 3 major car repairs this year, and just had this surgery last week - no looking forward to the out of pocket on that one.

Hopefully those extra funds coming your way will be a help.

Yea, fixing cars is a pita but better then a car loan:D.

We will just do the juggling thing until we get back on track. Tax season isn't that far away.

Might sell something though, the wife is a little bummed because for the first time in a few years we are both working and she was looking forward to doing stockings this year for Christmas (she buys practical stuff for everyone).

Or just shuffle. It's nice to have a check in the bank almost every Friday.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top