JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a Mark II and wish I didn't sell it. Awesome, durable knife, it was just so tempting to stab something with it though...hahaha. Never seen a Mark I.

I probably have a mark one, its the grey handle version with the SS blade, i'm selling back the mark 2 I got from the original seller, great knife would the perfect grip, sure beats a strider by price at least..

I had a Gerber Mark I probably late '70's vintage- until I lost it near Seattle Center. IRRC the whole thing, knife and scabbard fell off my belt or some dang thing.

It was sharp as the dickens, not really a utility piece but would sure take care of some business in a pinch.

I think if I had another one I'd wrap the hilt with bike handlebar tape or something sticky like that.

Swan Island?

I'm feeling the need to check tomorrow....

I ordered it at Swan Island, but the last one in the system was out of state. They are transfering it in to Swan Island, with some other goods I ordered. But I got the last one of the clearance. I'll will call it in a couple days when it comes in.

Sorry to get your hopes up. If I knew about the clearance before I would have stocked up on them, and passed the word along sooner. I'm just glad I got the last one at that price.

The part number was 2EVD5.

I ordered it at Swan Island, but the last one in the system was out of state. They are transfering it in to Swan Island, with some other goods I ordered. But I got the last one of the clearance. I'll will call it in a couple days when it comes in.

Sorry to get your hopes up. If I knew about the clearance before I would have stocked up on them, and passed the word along sooner. I'm just glad I got the last one at that price.

The part number was 2EVD5.

No prob, awesome score! I would have never have thought to look there for a Gerber....

Side note: Andy and Bax did have a whole mess of Gerber/Fiskars hatchets and axes when I was there Thursday....

I just got hold of a mark I it's the later one with the cordura sheath.
A guy give it to me for sharpening some knives for him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top