JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I understand these are worth more than what I paid for it 30 years ago, which was $100 at the Pear Harbor Navy Exchange.

I actually carried it quite a bit when I was exploring the islands and later when back home in Idaho. Switched to a smaller fixed blade and it's been sitting for decades now.

The original box is long gone, and it has some honest wear. Worst part is some light surface corrosion on the handguard where it sat in the nylon sheath. Could be buffed out easily, but I don't want to alter the factory finish in any way. Still have the original compass. Not sure if I want to part with it as it brings back fond memories, but I also don't want to just hold onto something I won't use anymore.

_gN_Pz38RVqoZrKJWc5DFg.jpeg
bi2cJMaaQrGmvZz8-Fkhqw.jpeg

mZSJKM_7Tg6rqxgeryE-uA.jpeg

r6sBuvvbQb2N45c9HcFT5w.jpeg

AnUNHdMTRguaRSiCs4nMQA.jpeg

so funny, i just dug one of those out, if i remmeber it has a ding in the tip where it hit something hard.. not sure i still have the scabbard thoujgh.. but it was a knife i used to drool over back when GI Joes was GI Joes :)

I've got two of those. They are listing and selling for ridiculously good amounts on ebay. Good to be the seller!
I've also got a Buckmaster 184 (same genre of knife) and it's just as crazy in price as the Gerber BMF. Had both since the 80's (PX) purchase.
I would say hang on to it unless you need the money. It's a unique animal from Gerber and it's high quality as well.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews